If decisions even themselves out over a season

Jimfanciesthedude

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ryan jacks 2nd yellow is harsh imo, no danger to the player, genuine attempt at the ball, second foul of the night as far as i can remember yet off right away, not even a booking for the Hamilton defender is shocking

It doesn’t matter if there was no danger mate, it was a clear yellow card. He missed the ball and took the man. It was his first poor decision of the night and he paid for it. There was no need to go in for that ball in that area of the pitch. Only himself to blame, not the referee.

28 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Given Pena just spent an hour trying to get sent off, it's probably levelled itself out tonight... 

i dont think we will see much change out of this guy, hope im wrong tho. good players can fit in right away, DJ proved this since coming in. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It doesn’t matter if there was no danger mate, it was a clear yellow card. He missed the ball and took the man. It was his first poor decision of the night and he paid for it. There was no need to go in for that ball in that area of the pitch. Only himself to blame, not the referee.

Missing the ball and taking the man is not an automatic yellow. Harsh decision when a deliberate trip in the penalty box is not even considered a yellow.

36 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Then i canny fucking wait till after xmas as we are due a fucking ton of them, shocking again tonight from the ref not to send that Hamilton boy off

Pena should have been sent off at 1-0 to them.  

24 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ryan jacks 2nd yellow is harsh imo, no danger to the player, genuine attempt at the ball, second foul of the night as far as i can remember yet off right away, not even a booking for the Hamilton defender is shocking

Jacks sending off was right.  He was a fucking idiot. 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I'm disagreeing. 2nd booking was stupid and well deserved, but I don[t think the 1st one was deserved. He nicked the guy's shin but never a booking.

Cannae mind his first booking so you could be right on that one, second one there was no need for a late tackle.  Booking was right. 

30 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Clear yellow. Nowhere near the ball.