We are becoming the most marginalized people in the country ...........

50 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Was working with a guy there who was into the Scottish independence movement and cuts about with "yes 2" badges etc, the cunt is wearing a Catalonia hat today and was telling me he has bought a Catalonia independence t-shirt to wear to Majorca in a few weeks, naturally i told him that i hoped he got shot.

That is really fucking stupid

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

That is really fucking stupid

Yes, he will probably grass me into the boss for wishing him to get shot, victim mentality et all.

Or you mean him wearing the tshirt, well he has been warned so hell mend him.

Cunt is in his 50's aswell, he wants to have a look at himself with them daft badges on.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Says the guy that doesn't live here and experience it day in day out ?

If people aren't happy about it and it really effects their lives that much they feel compelled to spout this shite on a forum, then they too are free to move anywhere they wish. Now where did I leave my violin? ? 

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes, he will probably grass me into the boss for wishing him to get shot, victim mentality et all.

Cunt is in his 50's aswell, he wants to have a look at himself with them daft badges on.

Hopefully he gets one of those nice Spanish police with the long riot batons saying hello in their own special way. 

18 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

If people aren't happy about it and it really effects their lives that much they feel compelled to spout this shite on a forum, then they too are free to move anywhere they wish. Now where did I leave my violin? ? 

Well that's not true.

40 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I mean wearing that stupid top in Spain where in my experience is a proud nation. My son has both Barca and Real strips and he gets a lot of thumbs up when wearing Real. Not so much when he has the Barca one on. It gave me a sense that a lot of mainland Spain are not fans of Barca, or their movement. Silly assumption I know :lol:

39 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I mean wearing that stupid top in Spain where in my experience is a proud nation. My son has both Barca and Real strips and he gets a lot of thumbs up when wearing Real. Not so much when he has the Barca one on. It gave me a sense that a lot of mainland Spain are not fans of Barca, or their movement. Silly assumption I know :lol:

When we were in Spain last year, Javea (near Benidorm) my boy had his Real Madrid top on one night and the taxi driver was so happy and showed us pictures of him visiting the Bernabeu and in the trophy room etc, so i dug my phone out and we showed him pictures of ud doing the Ibrox tour and my boy standing in front of the main stand at Ibrox, my boy was stunned when the driver started saying Ah Glasgow Rangers etc etc.

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

When your work, family, life and football team (?) is in Glasgow then for many moving isn't an option.

Doesn't mean you have to be happy seeing society as you know and love being eroded by the rise of elements you know despise what you are and what you believe in.

The forum we're "spouting shite" in is about Glasgow in a Glasgow Rangers forum. So with respect stick your violin up your arse you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

To be fair they fuckwit clowns in the jhaocobite nasty party hiv sorted out the circus problem that apparently is enveloping the land ? Did the circus no go oot wae the fuckin ark! These headcases need hung from a high wire!

image.thumb.jpeg.181d600074cbcbb5ea4aac686148e45c.jpeg

image.jpeg.9cf250e55cc795bcd9e074043cc7d5eb.jpeg

I can understand this, being the SNP is a fucking circus.

I used to say "I hope Scotland get humped" then when watching the game is not be able to bring myself to not back them and id end up wanting them to win

but last nite I was watching the game in the Sonic and was actively supporting Slovakia, didn't really care about the game but it was on and I was watching and I can't support or hope to see the thumb score or Chesney to get a result, then of course the only player associated with Rangers is from the opposition and the whole stadium boos him 

hope Slovenia batter them. I support Scotland in all other sports but with football I'll back Northern Ireland, would prefer all sports were Great Britain teams but that's obv not going to happen

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

To be fair they fuckwit clowns in the jhaocobite nasty party hiv sorted out the circus problem that apparently is enveloping the land ? Did the circus no go oot wae the fuckin ark! These headcases need hung from a high wire!

Fucking nutters.  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

When your work, family, life and football team (?) is in Glasgow then for many moving isn't an option.

Doesn't mean you have to be happy seeing society as you know and love being eroded by the rise of elements you know despise what you are and what you believe in.

The forum we're "spouting shite" in is about Glasgow in a Glasgow Rangers forum. So with respect stick your violin up your arse you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

If your sad life is that miserable that you'd much rather complain about it on a forum than actually do anything about it that will effect change, then that says more about you as a man than anything else. 

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

surprised Sturgeon would jeopardise her future career by putting this bill forward the fucking ape she is

16 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

If your sad life is that miserable that you'd much rather complain about it on a forum than actually do anything about it that will effect change, then that says more about you as a man than anything else. 

I'm actually happy enough living here for now but it is far from perfect and worsening.

When my kids are older I'll look forward to moving to the sun and watching on from afar. Hopefully they too experience what the world has to offer.

When I move I'd hope to be sympathetic to those who remain rather than be a knob who criticises for something he knows little about being so far removed.

I see that you criticise others for their critical assessment rather than give an opinion re the topic in hand. But as I say, it's easy to have a go at others when you don't have an opinion to provide or clue about the reality of the situation.

15 minutes ago, OhW said:

I think a lot of the issues mentioned are true and valid, but using terms like "the jhaocobite nasty party" just makes us all look like conspiracy-peddling extreme forum weirdos. There needs to be a balance.

But they are "the jhaocobite nasty party" ! Nothing to beat a bit of dignified balance ! 

image.jpeg.68dde526afc9d5fb428229c93c0c9b8d.jpeg

PS - You deal with them your way and I'll deal with them my way ! ?

48 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Says the 'man' who is encouraging people to run away and live somewhere else if they don't like it:lol:

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

off you pop then, I see you never took full advantage of that free education either eh? 

in 2007 Scotland recorded 385,509 crimes

in 2017 Scotland (ten years later) recorded 238,651 crimes a decrease of 38% 

You record what you want to record and publish what you want to divulge.

No coincidence they are for the same period of tennure of SNPira.

Now we all must have missed the increase in crime and of new crime in human trafficking, rape, prostitution, drug running and nots let forget the Glasgow paedo ring. 

And yes we are all fully integrated with these fuckng scumbags from shitholes. Are you?

8 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Remember we used to laugh at the Tims because of their moronic paranoia?

Well some of our support is worse, it is getting genuinely embarrassing. Have a fucking word with yourself FFS.

on another topic, how do you get rid of the underline on a tablet?

Read this post because I thought it was gonna be full of links and intriguing, thought provoking information. 

Turns out you're just a technospaz 

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Was working with a guy there who was into the Scottish independence movement and cuts about with "yes 2" badges etc, the cunt is wearing a Catalonia hat today and was telling me he has bought a Catalonia independence t-shirt to wear to Majorca in a few weeks, naturally i told him that i hoped he got shot.

200.gif