Rangers Picture Thread

22 hours ago, Don54 said:

Davie Wilson never scored against Anderlecht, is this the player with glasses you mentioned ?

image.thumb.png.2b962b5c88712359097e9ee2c7746787.png

European Cup semi final 1961/62. Standard Liège vs Real Madrid

image.thumb.png.09f20de77f7fdcc5c92337640a04c226.png

Could have saved myself some research if i'd remembered this prog.

7548741144_6671f6b8f4_k.thumb.jpg.79c1209e91e23f96c0c46f3150d96fc2.jpg 

Not calling you a liar mate, just mistaken, as we have all been at one time or another

yep thats the man ,remember they kicked lumps out of us ,cant mind who but one of ours got a bad one blood all over his shirt.

6 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Jock Wallace, Gillingham  v  Bedford Town, Gillingham’s Gordon Pulley shoots wide past the diving Wallace.  FA Cup 2nd round 1962  Gillingham won 3- 0 

Googled that then? If you are being absolutely correct its Jock Wallace Jnr. 

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

5CD04AC5-F443-407D-AFEF-AC9EA3A3D9F3.jpeg

I remember listening to the Jim Watt Sean O'Grady fight in 1980,Jim sorted out the plastic paddy in the early hours of the morning and later that day we beat the mhankies 3-0.

A great weekend to be a bluenose.

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I remember listening to the Jim Watt Sean O'Grady fight in 1980,Jim sorted out the plastic paddy in the early hours of the morning and later that day we beat the mhankies 3-0.

A great weekend to be a bluenose.

Was he really good mate and who was best between him and Buchanan? Before my time and always wondered how they compared to todays lot like Arthur, weird, Harrison, and Burns.

On 16/01/2018 at 20:52, harlands plater said:

Was that the game where a few hundred Bears  managed to get into the construction site of the Govan Stand, I think the game was held up while they were getting chased out ?

This appears to be pic

01DC6F9B-A4B9-4DEA-89E1-E2DDA6307B9E.jpeg

30 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Was he really good mate and who was best between him and Buchanan? Before my time and always wondered how they compared to todays lot like Arthur, weird, Harrison, and Burns.

Watt was a really good fighter and a well respected world champion but I think the consensus was that Buchanan(who was just before my time) was the better fighter and beat Watt in 1973,the guys you mentioned weren't in the same class as Watt and Buchanan.