KingKirk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Messi must be quakng in his boots.

Not a hertz cunt near him when he made it ffs. Sad day when you celebrate mediocrity.

Must be hard work trying to be relevant.

BTW. Is dinky still here? KAIco want a word on the McKinnes signing due in the next 48 hours.

:rofl:

BA you are dredging the bottom of the barrel on this one, the pass had to be perfectly positioned and weighted,  Messi is fuck all to do with this. 

It matters not a jot no hearts players were near him 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not a hertz cunt near him when he made it ffs. Sad day when you celebrate mediocrity.

BTW. Is dinky still here? KAIco want a word on the McKinnes signing due in the next 48 hours.

:aberdeen:

:rofl::rofl:

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No it's a sad day when you don't celebrate a well worked goal...are you even a football fan?

12 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

No it's a sad day when you don't celebrate a well worked goal...are you even a football fan?

I doubt it and he's on course for a serious meltdown. He's lost the plot big time recently and that s saying something as he's an absolute moon unit usually 

41 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Your allowed to take a day off from being a clown mate .:cheers:

1 hour ago, Amato said:

Nice video. Good to see Niko and Herrera take part in the goal celebrations, looks like a happy camp

Yes, good video and good to see the team (in general) reaction.   Daniel Candeias didn't look as if he had much enthusiasm for the goal being scored though.   Probably nothing much to read into that though, but there wasn't much of a positive reaction from him.  

4 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Yes, good video and good to see the team (in general) reaction.   Daniel Candeias didn't look as if he had much enthusiasm for the goal being scored though.   Probably nothing much to read into that though, but there wasn't much of a positive reaction from him.  

Noticed that as well, possibly a delayed reaction due to the fact it was Windass, took me a few seconds before I believed he'd actually scored. Hopefully the confidence booster he needs.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Noticed that as well, possibly a delayed reaction due to the fact it was Windass, took me a few seconds before I believed he'd actually scored. Hopefully the confidence booster he needs.

Windass could certainly do with a confidence booster. 

I don't think there was a delayed reaction by Candeias.  He had a good view of the ball going into the net and just turned sideways to amble away while Windass ran behind he goal.   Others then ran to join in the celebration - even Danny Wilson made his way up from CB - but Candeias was nowhere to be seen as far as I can make out.    Probably nothing in it. 

1 hour ago, Amato said:

Nice video. Good to see Niko and Herrera take part in the goal celebrations, looks like a happy camp

It was good to see them involved, couldnt help notice Candyass looking raging at windass when he scored :lol:

Could be nothing but a spotted it right away.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

The club should have a camera fully focusing on the fans for 90 minutes, would love to see the celebrations in slow motion.

They done it for the tarrier semi final we won.

Was thinking that myself, can see it after the first but it's pure miles away :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Windass could certainly do with a confidence booster. 

I don't think there was a delayed reaction by Candeias.  He had a good view of the ball going into the net and just turned sideways to amble away while Windass ran behind he goal.   Others then ran to join in the celebration - even Danny Wilson made his way up from CB - but Candeias was nowhere to be seen as far as I can make out.    Probably nothing in it. 

Hopefully not, how did he react to the first and second goals? Hopefully he just thinks Windass is a wee tadger rather than being conflicted at the team performing well following Pedro's exit :lol: