Siwel

Rangers players to show support to Josh Windass on Saturday

1 minute ago, FSM said:

FFS, It's players wearing some fucking laces that you probably won't be able to see from the stands, they're not running about the pitch wearing leather assless chaps, caps and studded collars. Some folk are genuinely hysterical at times :lol:

only a matter of time...

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

only a matter of time...

Half time draw, first prize is a handjob from Charlie Miller.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Half time draw, first prize is a handjob from Charlie Miller.

dis2.gif

For your information @FSM “leather assless chaps” are just leather chaps with no trousers on.

s-l300.jpg

Chaps don’t have an ass

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Is this not all becoming a bit over the top, if someone is a poofter or whatever people want to be then fine, but why do we need to start promoting it. :facepalm: 

They like it up em Captain Manwaring Sir

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

They like it up em Captain Manwaring Sir

It is difficult to understand what to fuck is going on now Pete, I hope you have not read the thread in the Politics section about teaching young children about transgender issues. :britney:

58 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

1404991853-funny-gay-moments-in-football

What the actual fuck is that!

Tevez is like excuse me whilst I extract tonight's sweetcorn mate😂

1 minute ago, City_of_Blue said:

What the actual fuck is that!

Tevez is like excuse me whilst I extract tonight's sweetcorn mate😂

Last night's sweetcorn 

some absolute snowflakes in our support getting upset by some multi-coloured laces :confused:

1 minute ago, JC10 said:

some absolute snowflakes in our support getting upset by some multi-coloured laces :confused:

It’s the snow flakes that embrace this shit 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It’s the snow flakes that embrace this shit 

Not judging by this thread, people getting their knickers in a twist over just a bit of PR.

I won't celebrate if a goal goes in from one of those rainbow laced boot of lies.

Nae cunt celebrates the hetrosexual movement after all. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I won't celebrate if a goal goes in from one of those rainbow laced boot of lies.

Nae cunt celebrates the hetrosexual movement after all. 

cos wur too busy shaggin real women

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

For your information @FSM “leather assless chaps” are just leather chaps with no trousers on.

s-l300.jpg

Wrong.

IMG_0434.thumb.JPG.d8205ec3688e07f57f7851bdb0b0c40e.JPG

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... white, Anglo Saxon Protestant day - it’ll no catch on. 

Any way as the resident gay, snp, Scotland supporting, atheist,  season ticket holder I don’t mind.

ps I’m not gay but that doesn’t fit the narrative on here so I just go with the flo. 

SNP supporting, Scotland supporting, clearly gay (despite you claiming it was a joke). 

You're one of these people who goes to George Square for vigils and stuff aren't you?  

8 minutes ago, gsa said:

SNP supporting, Scotland supporting, clearly gay (despite you claiming it was a joke). 

You're one of these people who goes to George Square for vigils and stuff aren't you?  

Yes. But no prayers. And rainbow 🌈 laces in my shoes. 

Just seen the official photos to launch the laces, they couldn’t have picked two more gay looking players, you could picture them at a gay club with chaps.

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The biggest poof we have is Alves..

I widnae like to say that to his face :lol:

14 hours ago, BEE said:

Agree with the first bit but I just think it's got way OTT recently - by all means give them tickets and do collections etc. but the rest (bouncing about the pitch at half time, big gun on the pitch) is a bit much.

The gun on the pitch didn't happen on Armed Forces day and no one was 'bouncing' around the pitch. It was a small band on playing.

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It is difficult to understand what to fuck is going on now Pete, I hope you have not read the thread in the Politics section about teaching young children about transgender issues. :britney:

Don’t do politics mate as I know nothing about it so I wouldn’t read it. I don’t have a problem with adults cross dressing or being gay , in fact had a bar a few years ago that had a few who used it , this is how I got to know Smile and Al Calpone serving them spritzers with a straw so their lippy was intact.

As for teaching bairns about it at primary proves that even the politicians have let the loonies run the show and are frightened bro offend them.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Don’t do politics mate as I know nothing about it so I wouldn’t read it. I don’t have a problem with adults cross dressing or being gay , in fact had a bar a few years ago that had a few who used it , this is how I got to know Smile and Al Calpone serving them spritzers with a straw so their lippy was intact.

As for teaching bairns about it at primary proves that even the politicians have let the loonies run the show and are frightened bro offend them.

I agree with each to their own just this need to be treated differently that I find a bit annoying. Glad you met some RM people :whistle:

Yes the lunatics seem to have taken over the asylum unfortunately.