***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

45 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Biggest thing to take from this is the fact that an ‘’invincible’’ celtic side with a manager like Rodgers is only 7 points ahead of one of the worst and most divided Rangers teams in a generation, nevermind if we hadn’t been cheated consistently as early as the Hibs game and slipped up against teams like Hamilton and Dundee.

they are fucking pish and eventually won’t get away with riding their luck anymore, I’d be surprised if they even manage ten unless Rodgers stays for his ego rather his career.

Great post. Much as it pains me to say he is a decent manager. What Brenda has brought to a historically average celtic side is consistency which is exactly what we have been lacking. They have massively ridden their luck this season while we have shat it against Hamilton etc. The big frustration this season has been turning over Aberdeen etc then ruining it with inept performances. The key thing for the new manager is to bring the consistency back to Ibrox. Then they have a fight on.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There are probably only two of their players I'd consider buying, Shinnie and that boy Ross looked when he came on..

Hopefully buries the McLean rumours. Every inch an Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts player. No more. 

4 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Great post. Much as it pains me to say he is a decent manager. What Brenda has brought to a historically average celtic side is consistency which is exactly what we have been lacking. They have massively ridden their luck this season while we have shat it against Hamilton etc. The big frustration this season has been turning over Aberdeen etc then ruining it with inept performances. The key thing for the new manager is to bring the consistency back to Ibrox. Then they have a fight on.

Aye he’s a great manager at this level or even mid table EPL, but I think folk should remember celtic play here, that means no foreign investors or TV money, one season out Europe or failing to appoint the right man after Rodgers will set them back years.

At their best they’ve got Sinclair, we had Gazza, Laudrup etc at ours, they’re a footballing irrelevance.

Off the top of my head I can only think of Greece as the only other country with one team dominance, it’s impossible to think they’ll manage to keep us back forever, they’ll shortly dominate and then due to the league being dead things will even out.

I don’t even think they’ll get ten in a row if we get our act together, they seriously aren’t that good even now nevermind when the luck runs out.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw these last two games I've seen nothing from MacLean to say he's improve us 

Not so much today but in previous games his main priority seems to be trying to win free kicks for fuck all and reacting like a wee lassie anytime he's challenged,not anywhere near good enough for us.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I thought Shinnie looked fairly pish

His hair is utterly ridiculous and I can't take him seriously because of it. Luxuriant on top and tonged back at the bottom. I can only conclude that his boyfriend is a hairdresser.

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

On another note I seriously hope we stay the fuck away from signing Kenny McLean, even on a free

The cunt thinks he's Xavi with his passing but the number of times he gave it away or put it straight out was ridiculous

Thought the young boy Ross looked good when he came on. Done more in about 20 minutes than McLean done in both. Obviously hit a decent free kick but also put a great ball in for Rooney too and looked a threat when he came on. Think he's out of contract in the summer although presumably there would be a development fee. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Thought the young boy Ross looked good when he came on. Done more in about 20 minutes than McLean done in both. Obviously hit a decent free kick but also put a great ball in for Rooney too and looked a threat when he came on. Think he's out of contract in the summer although presumably there would be a development fee. 

Aye, he impressed me too 

5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Him and Walker shouldn't be given another thought...........

Does seem we dodged a bullet with them. Rangers supporters or not they aren’t good enough.

Moult on the other hand is someone we should have signed and should sign in january

16 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The good thing is if this is the case McInnes will know if it’s worth going for him. Number 10 or right wing.....or possibly left wing (still would like to go for Morgan though)

Archived