***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Murty looks so emotional. He totally gets it. What a moment for him. He deserves it. What a way to potentially go out.

And to set Derek up for a cheeky 3 in a row. Fair play!

A cheeky 3 in a row ....now there's a great thought.  Add to it the thought that maybe the other lot getting beat and suddenly the season might take on a whole fresh outlook eh?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DavieCooper74 said:

I don't get these cunts in the media. Look at Jacks head. He made the clearence his head was looking at where the ball was going. Not at the player. He was not! making that tackle on purpose. 

Initially I thought it was a red but when you see where he's looking I don't think there was any intent.  Can't see it being rescinded though.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

A cheeky 3 in a row ....now there's a great thought.  Add to it the thought that maybe the other lot getting beat and suddenly the season might take on a whole fresh outlook eh?

Long way to go,but wouldn't that be great? They are not as good as the media up here paint them out to be,and if we can start getting a consistent run of wins together then who knows what could happen? 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Long way to go,but wouldn't that be great? They are not as good as the media up here paint them out to be,and if we can start getting a consistent run of wins together then who knows what could happen? 

Even when Pedro was in charge I always felt the season would be in 2 parts.   First part being getting a newly built side together and starting to win enough points to stay in reasonable touch with league leaders at the end of the year then in 2nd part of the year and maybe with one or two new (better) additions in the Jan transfer window really start to put pressure on the other lot and see test their complacency and nerve so that maybe come March time there was still a reasonable shout at the title.       Well we're second and it'd be good to maintain that throughout December and maybe, just maybe, the other lot will start to drop points.     There was some good determined mettle about the performances on Weds and today and that needs to continue and be built on. 

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Anyone else get feeling DM is seriously pissed of with Aberdeen and they've fucked him about?

His interview performance was worrying. Faulty analysis of the game. Then some guff about him being unhappy with the way matters have been 'handled'.  Handled by?  Obviously not coping with the pressure of the two big games against us and the spotlight that come with being associated with us. We are about to appoint a guy who is clearly out of his depth. Very worrying. 

Archived