Club Statement

RFCRobertson

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Have you contacted admin TC, because that sounds as if that is not a good decision. But probably made with the best information available at the time, you have now altered that information IMO.

I only read the one post by KKM last night when @KAI quoted an earlier post late at night and I could not see what was wrong with that particular post, but may have missed many more earlier in the day. 

What page was the post on ? 

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Have you contacted admin TC, because that sounds as if that is a bad decision. It would have been made with the best information available at the time no doubt, you have now altered that information IMO.

I only read the one post by KKM last night when @KAI quoted an earlier post late at night and I could not see what was wrong with that particular post, but may have missed many more earlier in the day. 

Usual suspects in here spreading their unique brand of poison when an opinion, far less the facts don't suit their agenda. Debating skills of gnats, so just attack the poster with the usual poisonous shite.  Always the same individuals. You'd think admin would have got wise to them by now. 

@K.A.I even confirmed what the guy was saying was factual and I'd take his word as read long before that pond life.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Usual suspects in here spreading their unique brand of poison when an opinion, far less the facts don't suit their agenda. Debating skills of gnats, so just attack the poster with the usual poisonous shite.  Always the same individuals. You'd think admin would have got wise to them by now. 

@K.A.I even confirmed what the guy was saying was factual and I'd take his word as read long before that pond life.

I like an easy life BA and do not get too involved with extremes. :happy: 

As I said to TC I only read the post that seemed to send many to reach for the 'taig button', when I read what KAI said below 'said' post I could not see what was wrong with the post and if TC is telling us the truth and I have no reason to believe he is not, then I think it should be sorted, but that is only my opinion.   

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

King Kenny Miller is no taig! He's my older brother and has followed Rangers man and boy for over 50 years. Unfortunately he has now been banned due to people such as you. 

With the best will in the world TC if KKC comes on here out of the blue with what at best can be described as dynamite it is always going to be questioned and if it was that good it should have survived scrutiny. In this case I'm assuming it hasn't - my understanding is that KAI backed his assertions - what I would like to know now is if your sibling KKM was a plant - and similar rumours were fed to KAI to create the corroboration. 

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

King Kenny Miller is no taig! He's my older brother and has followed Rangers man and boy for over 50 years. Unfortunately he has now been banned due to people such as you. 

Each new poster gets called every name under the sun on here at the beginning. 

Contact admin and get his ban lifted. 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Take it or leave it and this info came from inside the McInnes family circle. 

He was offered less money than he is on at Aberdeen. 

If you were someone I did not trust (and met briefly) and had posted that I would be screaming 'taig' CB. :thumbsup: 

I think our board have excelled themselves in stupidity this time with the stories that are coming out now.:duh:

Just now, Bears r us said:

If you were someone I did not trust (and met briefly) had posted that I would be screaming 'taig' CB. :thumbsup: 

I think our board have excelled themselves in stupidity this time with the stories that are coming out now.:duh:

Pinch of salt mate, it was meant to have come from a close family member. But like all this shambles I doubt we will never know. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Pinch of salt mate, it was meant to have come from a close family member. But like all this shambles I doubt we will never know. 

Yes it does seem that we will never really know but something must have gone tits up in a bad way for it to end the way it has.

At half time today I was practicing my 'sack the board' chant for full time, thankfully we turned it round just in time. :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Each new poster gets called every name under the sun on here at the beginning. 

Contact admin and get his ban lifted. 

Aye it's no exactly welcoming.. lol..

But there's lots of good debate Tbf and that's why I wanted to get involved..

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Take it or leave it and this info came from inside the McInnes family circle. 

He was offered less money than he is on at Aberdeen. 

He was still happy to take it if true ... initially 

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

not anymore.

Listening to the Milne interview on the radio today while I was driving to the game it very much sounds like DM didn't have any communication with us... or at least not to the extent where he would have seen lists of players or discussed his salary. If he had, I'm sure Milne would have been pretty quick to talk about how Aberdeen offered a better deal financially as it would have benefited his side to do so. It was a fairly straightforward set of answers really.

34 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

With the best will in the world TC if KKC comes on here out of the blue with what at best can be described as dynamite it is always going to be questioned and if it was that good it should have survived scrutiny. In this case I'm assuming it hasn't - my understanding is that KAI backed his assertions - what I would like to know now is if your sibling KKM was a plant - and similar rumours were fed to KAI to create the corroboration. 

No rumours were fed to me, I heard it from source and later on seen KKM had been told the same

Just now, SJGF5 said:

Listening to the Milne interview on the radio today while I was driving to the game it very much sounds like DM didn't have any communication with us... or at least not to the extent where he would have seen lists of players or discussed his salary. If he had, I'm sure Milne would have been pretty quick to talk about how Aberdeen offered a better deal financially as it would have benefited his side to do so. It was a fairly straightforward set of answers really.

And Milne and Aberdeen are all of a sudden the bastien of integrity and truth within Scottish football? fuck me ... 

6 minutes ago, SJGF5 said:

Didn’t know that the chairmen of Aberdeen was called Milne before this week. Definitely don’t give a fuck what he has to say for himself now. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

And Milne and Aberdeen are all of a sudden the bastien of integrity and truth within Scottish football? fuck me ... 

I couldn't care less about what Aberdeen are, but based on past events I'm fairly sure that if they could they would really love to make the situation worse for us if they had any sort of info to do so. Instead we got a fairly straightforward explanation from them, including him mentioning that we were a bigger club, etc. 

Archived