Club Statement

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

The first part is my opinion to give if and when i decide .. . We can't force them as were stuck between a rock and a hard place .

We withdraw financial support and we fall further behind the tarriers but if we continue to be loyal they will have to be bought out and the only one with that sort of spare cash is Ashley and the debacle rolls on and on..

Our best hope is they either sell is and move on or find addition backers to pump money into the club 

It might be your opinion but it does miss the whole point..

They won't sell and there's no sugardaddy waiting in the wings to save us. 

Forget about the Taigs or 10iar or whatever, that's gone, we will be further behind if we allow this lot to continue at the helm. Admin II is a possibility. 

Where has been Loyal to recent regimes gotten us? I don't say it lightly but short term pain for longterm gain is the only way forward. 

We the fans need to force them to sell their shares to us, to be Fan owned isn't a pipe dream we can make it a reality.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, London Calling said:

It might be your opinion but it does miss the whole point..

They won't sell and there's no sugardaddy waiting in the wings to save us. 

Forget about the Taigs or 10iar or whatever, that's gone, we will be further behind if we allow this lot to continue at the helm. Admin II is a possibility. 

Where has been Loyal to recent regimes gotten us? I don't say it lightly but short term pain for longterm gain is the only way forward. 

We the fans need to force them to sell their shares to us, to be Fan owned isn't a pipe dream we can make it a reality.

Every other post you're going on about Admin 2 :whistle:

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The current Board will forever have my gratitude for getting rid of the previous cunts, but it's getting to the stage now where it reminds me of the other cunts in charge, as in I really don't know what to believe, what to expect next.

They have to take responsibility for that.

They wanted in so badly, get got in, they need to sort things out, or find someone who can. 

The last lot before DK did not do half the lying and bullshit that DK has done. The ones before that certainly did but folk forget DK has had a free run at this without fans on his back with every action, rat masks, sack the board, oor Craig and SOS gobbing off all the time. Now we are in deeper shit than we have been since the takeover and I'm sure I don't need to list all the promises broken and lies told.

Actually think they have gone too far now to recover the situation and DK at least should resign as chairman to at least let us see if anyone is out there willing to invest without DK there. I've been against him since his takeover strategy which was pretty poor for the club.

As regards a new manager, plenty are looking for a job but probably none of them are what we want. Won't stop DK employing another fly by night and his supporters trumpeting the new dawn. Although a couple have disappeared recently.:whistle:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Every other post you're going on about Admin 2 :whistle:

No really mate, but the truth I'm worried..

There's a lack of transparency, professionalism and leadership. This is all self evident. 

But it's what we can't see that really worries me. Admin might me an easy option for them.

1 hour ago, Albertz 78 said:

Probably a number of things rather than one specific reason but mostly he's got an easy gig up north with no pressure. Not everyone has the mentally to manage Rangers.

Any manager worth his salt would rather train at world class facilities like Auchenhowie rather than a public park across from an abandoned hospital that Aberdeen train on.

Why was he interested then? it doesn't just dawn on him he's got it easy with no pressure - that's no a sudden realisation ... and why did he accept an interview for the position at the time we appointed Pedro too? 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why was he interested then? it doesn't just dawn on him he's got it easy with no pressure - that's no a sudden realisation ... and why did he accept an interview for the position at the time we appointed Pedro too? 

People change their mind mate. You can "sleep on it" and change your mind overnight. You can take months. Many decisions that you make in life can take a long time, before you can prove they were right or wrong. This is life.

I think we were  lucky  not to get DM if he bottled it to be our manager after wee Murty took him in both games .

Then would we want a bottle merchant to be our manager I don't think so.

The only people making as much a deal about it is the bloody media makes you think they wanted him more than a lot of us fans ?

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I find it utterly bizarre then that both Rangers and Aberdeen are briefing that it never anywhere near to that. Especially when McInnes was texting Aberdeen directors on Tuesday night telling them he was staying.

Not doubting you here but why would they text each other and not just phone when discussing something this important? How old are they, ffs

Ha

2 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

People change their mind mate. You can "sleep on it" and change your mind overnight. You can take months. Many decisions that you make in life can take a long time, before you can prove they were right or wrong. This is life.

I know people can change their minds especially last minute but it’s all very convenient that line - I have absolutely no doubt he wanted this job 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So why was Milne being "diplomatic" and why was Dave Cormack being "diplomatic"? Why was McInnes texting Aberdeen directors telling them he wasn't leaving before being presented with this list of transfer targets but after the Rangers players had been told McInnes was the new boss?

Can you show us proof of those texts?

12 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Not doubting you here but why would they text each other and not just phone when discussing something this important? How old are they, ffs

Ha

Other than actual interviews, I rarely speak with people on the phone and everything is done through text/whatsapp. Clubs have even started using Whatsapp to conduct transfer negotiations since it's an encrypted service.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Other than actual interviews, I rarely speak with people on the phone and everything is done through text/whatsapp. Clubs have even started using Whatsapp to conduct transfer negotiations since it's an encrypted service.

It’s just I’d have thought certain things would be better discussed on phone, more personal, etc.

Old school Loyal

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

It’s just I’d have thought certain things would be better discussed on phone, more personal, etc.

Old school Loyal

I totally get that tbh, certain stuff probably should be discussed by phone/face-to-face but I think the convenience of text works for people. (Especially with Whatsapp when you can see when something has been read by the recipient)

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Interviews? Nae bother David Frost. 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Will give you your due Dude, you have an answer for everything.

ha

I do try. This is my 'bread and butter' so have spent an ungodly amount of time reading up and and speaking to people to learn how things are done on a day-to-day basis in football.

The way that transfers in particular are conducted is absolutely mind-boggling in how utterly crazy it can be sometimes. I've heard about clubs booking hotel rooms under aliases other clubs have used to book rooms in the same hotel so that it gets leaked to journalists and sends them off on a wild goose chase to throw them off their own transfer plans.

Archived