Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WWTC said:

So does Murty saying that Mark Allen has already been working on recruits for January back up the so called list Mcinnes was handed? 

I'm not sure it's a great idea to be showing your rivals manager your signing targets. What if it's Moult, Walker, Morgan, McLean. Guys who Aberdeen can also target or attempt to retain 

9 minutes ago, WWTC said:

So does Murty saying that Mark Allen has already been working on recruits for January back up the so called list Mcinnes was handed? 

Well if a list was revealed I can only assume it was a list of indicative possibilities and even then not the list of those players where the intentions were a whole lot more serious than just indicative.    There would be absolutely no point whatsoever in handing over details of serious targets to someone who had not signed a contract of employment.  Even our DOF and the directors would not be so stupid as to reveal details of the 'seriously intersted in and will make every effort to sign' signing targets.  

Revealing a list of possibilities that he himself could have created in about a minute flat gives away nothing about the seriousness of our intent in going after said players.   Revealing who we are really after out of that list, or those not on the list because it is still very confidential, is quite another matter.   Even this board could not be as daft as to reveal the actual degree of seriousness of intent for signing players to someone who was not on our employment books.     Could they. 

18 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Take it or leave it and this info came from inside the McInnes family circle. 

He was offered less money than he is on at Aberdeen. 

Seems alot of people in McInnes' family and friends circle can't hold their water. 

23 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Well if a list was revealed I can only assume it was a list of indicative possibilities and even then not the list of those players where the intentions were a whole lot more serious than just indicative.    There would be absolutely no point whatsoever in handing over details of serious targets to someone who had not signed a contract of employment.  Even our DOF and the directors would not be so stupid as to reveal details of the 'seriously intersted in and will make every effort to sign' signing targets.  

Revealing a list of possibilities that he himself could have created in about a minute flat gives away nothing about the seriousness of our intent in going after said players.   Revealing who we are really after out of that list, or those not on the list because it is still very confidential, is quite another matter.   Even this board could not be as daft as to reveal the actual degree of seriousness of intent for signing players to someone who was not on our employment books.     Could they. 

Well, yes, they could. 

Also, hes rumoured to have been baffled by the targets. To the point he said he wouldnt sign them for aberdeen never mind us. 

39 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

I'm not sure it's a great idea to be showing your rivals manager your signing targets. What if it's Moult, Walker, Morgan, McLean. Guys who Aberdeen can also target or attempt to retain 

Our board are full of not very good ideas to be fair

So we had all the ITKs before the statement and we now get them all after it.

I call bs on the lot as it’s not helping and we move on as a club and a support, and stop getting ourselves in a wee tizzy for something we dont know is 100% and something we can’t certainly change.

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No idea if it’s true mate. 

But if it is and we can’t/won’t at least match the wage then it’s a dark day. 

We dont know if we matched it or bettered it. Maybe McInnes was expecting 800 grand. I dont think he has done anything to merit that so its rather positive our board may think the same.

4 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

We dont know if we matched it or bettered it. Maybe McInnes was expecting 800 grand. I dont think he has done anything to merit that so its rather positive our board may think the same.

So if it’s true and we wouldn’t match Aberdeen your ok with that. 

1 hour ago, WWTC said:

Moult and McLean are two of the players that McInnes definitely wanted to bring to Rangers.

I've no idea who the players were that he didn't want that were on the list handed to him.

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So if it’s true and we wouldn’t match Aberdeen your ok with that. 

I do not see where I said that. I wouldnt expect him to take a pay cut but I dont think we should have offered to double his salary either.

11 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Moult and McLean are two of the players that McInnes definitely wanted to bring to Rangers.

I've no idea who the players were that he didn't want that were on the list handed to him.

This proves he was nowhere good enough for the job. 

Kenny McLean ffs :lol:

2 hours ago, WWTC said:

IMO there's a lot that backs it up but some folk (for their own reasons) chose to dismiss it very easily which is upto them. 

It's the calling people taigs and fantasists that get on my tits though. 

If we had a decent board in place we’d be fucking top of the league just now. Makes me fucking sick even more the fact we are close to they bastards with the state we are in. If anything this would be the perfect time for the board to act, get someone in NOW and we can challenge they cunt. However we all know fuck all will happen. ??

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

IMO there's a lot that backs it up but some folk (for their own reasons) chose to dismiss it very easily which is upto them. 

I got banned for sharing information.

Fair play to admin for reinstating me, but the guy that called me a taig bastard should be banned according to the rules here on RM.

5 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

What a truly horrible guy you are. 

None of it was made up. I confused Maryhill with Mar Hall but I'm sure even a dullard like you can see why that could happen?

Your treatment of new posters is disgusting. Calling me a Taig bastard should be an instant red card but the admin team on here are about as consistent as Craig Thomson.

You and Gustav should both be banned.

Just you pipe down

48 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The guy is a fuckin fantasist and acted like a taig does. It was made up bullshit he was writing on here that hes got off another mug.

And going by his recent posts hes still writing shite.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

The guy is a fuckin fantasist and acted like a taig does. It was made up bullshit he was writing on here that hes got off another mug.

Stop digging he's not a taig - myself and a couple of others can actually vouch for the guy. 

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

And you're acting as an imbecile does.

Jinty and Gogzy had enough about them to hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong and apologised.

You just keep opening that big trap of yours and continue to make an absolute arse of yourself.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Couldnt give two fucks , hes a fuckin clown that writes made up bullshit, and acted like a taig .

You have some right deep-rooted social anxieties mate. I like you as a poster but sometimes you flip the lid for no reason.

Archived