Bronzy

***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

BT making the point ....why did they appoint Murty before the break ?

Was just thinking that myself, they could have waited, at least we could hope for maybe something better to come.

But we’re stuck with what we have.

1 minute ago, DESGER said:

Murty already talking shite post match and looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights!!

This is the boards fault. Murty is being set up to be the next fall guy. The team need to step up and get behind Murty to prevent this.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I understand what you are saying, but we seem to be skint and fuck knows what will happen with the King situation over the next 30 days.

It is a total clucterfuck and I have no idea where we go from here. 

You are giving me a bit of hope that the charlatan might decide the game is up in the next month ...

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

In this team ,we have a few challengers for that award.  I've been watching Rangers since 1968 and Hodson ranks amongst the poorest I've seen wear the shirt. 

Jim Denny would have been a stand out in this squad

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Losers are losers 

And nothing is going to change the fact 

With these shower of useless excuses for Rangers players 

We are heading for a sore one next week Brace yourself 

There Clarke just said he has given the killie squad Christmas Day off, so they must’ve been going in to start with. 

I just want to see actual progress in the league, playing good football, being within closing distance of them by at least 5 or 6 points, not miles behind, showing that the club is heading forward to the ultimate goal of winning the league. Nothing is literally happening and hasn't been for a long time, just hanging about 3rd or 4th positions, doing fuck all in the cup competitions. It's shambolic.

What are we seeing that makes you think in 3-4 years time we will win the league again? Anything pointing that way at all which is what we should be looking out for.

Just now, Don54 said:

Jim Denny would have been a stand out in this squad

Ross Tokely would be captain 

Just now, Coop said:

If he accepts the job he has to do the job and accept the shit that comes with it when we lose.

This is it you take the Plaudits you take the abuse.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Of course I go to games. Unfortunately nowhere near as many as id like but I can do little about where im from.

As for the second part of your post, fuck up :lol: The glory days are over. You think we have any chance of winning the league any time soon? Bellend

So you go to maybe 6 games a season at Ibrox ?    As for bellend ?   At least I support the fucking team ya fucking roaster,  now away and kid on you support Rangers.

And time will tell if the glory days are over as you say 

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The board have failed. I agree. However, in fairness IMO they have not paid peanuts this summer. They have released substantial funds during the summer, not quite the funds the press and media suggest but substantial nonetheless. The money provided though has clearly not been utilised to its best. For the money spent we SHOULD be dong better but it's never that straightforward. Big money players can flop and free transfers can excel.

Ideally we would be signing 3 quality players per summer and going for quality over quantity however in fairness to Pedro we had a massive overhaul in personnel. A turnaround of maybe 20 odd players? We needed numbers. It as never going to be a quick fix however with better recruitment the gap would be a lot closer. Sadly it's not working. I actually think the squad is decent however I can't defend today's performance as well as many others this season. Some players should be ashamed of themselves...........

Those substantial funds should have been on 3 top notch players,  when you split that sum into 13 it's peanuts

3 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Dave King has a strategy, he achieved part 1 by driving down share price to a low enough level to but and will complete part 2 when it gets high enough to sell, at this rate he'll have a long wait

That would confirm my suspicion that King is actually quite thick. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Ross Tokely would be captain 

I can't even laugh at that as you're prob right

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Murty poor cunt but he's talking pish. A joke appointment by a Joke board.

Feel sorry for the man, been put in an impossible position by a shower of cunts who couldn’t care less about him. 

Wouldnt surprise me if this finishes the poor guy at any really top level coaching role. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Murty poor cunt but he's talking pish. A joke appointment by a Joke board.

He won't be able to handle this sort of pressure.    If the next 2 games are lost, and if the OF game goes very badly then imo it'd only take a few more losses in the early part of 2nd half of the season or - dare I say it - going out of the SC against Fraserburgh - and he'll walk   He hasn't got the strength or experience to deal properly with continued failures and the media will eat him.  And he sure as fuck doesn't have the managerial nous to produce a proper competitive Rangers side that can consistently compete and win.     He'll walk in due course and in doing so dump King and the board right in it at the sharp end of the season with nothing to play for and no European football to look to and with the threat of ST sales plummeting amidst supporter revolt. 

Just now, Smile said:

This is it you take the Plaudits you take the abuse.

We can't have a manager who gets a bye because he's really just an under 20's coach. If he accepts the job he accepts all that comes with the territory.

In my view he was on a hiding to nothing given the shambles in our boardroom and the poor squad at our disposal but none of this would have come as a surprise to him.

Hard to remember a Rangers team as weak as this.

Morelos and Mccrorie apart, the rest are nowhere near up to it.

Wilson and Bates were diabolical, Holt looked like a 12 yr old boy playing against men.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So you go to maybe 6 games a season at Ibrox ?    As for bellend ?   At least I support the fucking team ya fucking roaster,  now away and kid on you support Rangers.

And time will tell if the glory days are over as you say 

:lol:

Congratulations on being from Glasgow mate, I'd imagine it's hard for you to get your travel and accommodation sorted for games   

People feeling sorry for Murty must be joking? He didn't have to take the managers position and he is getting paid to do it. He isn't a manager. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Wilson and Bates were diabolical, Holt looked like a 12 yr old boy playing against men.

Tavernier and Candieas were the worst players on the park 

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

That would confirm my suspicion that King is actually quite thick. 

I've seen plenty of thick fucks but they're a different  being when it comes to making cash

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Tavernier and Candieas were the worst players on the park 

Aye, they two were rank as well.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Need to go back to maybe 1983-84 or something like that 

3 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Those substantial funds should have been on 3 top notch players,  when you split that sum into 13 it's peanuts

I guess Alves, Dorrans and Pena (prior to kicking a ball) were arguably considered quality signings Sadly, for varying reasons it's not worked out............