SACK THE BOARD

Dlydon81

10 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

People might have reasons for wanting the board out but there's fuck all happened at board level since Wednesday that caused the players to be utter useless bastards and perform as they did yesterday. 

They limited them to 2 free drinks each at their party last night then it was a cash bar after that with them charging match day prices on the advice of Nacho Novo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

People might have reasons for wanting the board out but there's fuck all happened at board level since Wednesday that caused the players to be utter useless bastards and perform as they did yesterday. 

They were fairly useless bastards midweek as well to be fair. The difference was that they were lucky useless bastards then. 

9 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

This is deliberately in the Bears Den as we need every fan to unite to provoke proper and sustainable change.

Every fan should be howling SACK THE BOARD throughout the next home game. We should be protesting outside the front door before and after every Home game.

we were good at protesting against the football authorities but we never take a stand against the charlatans running our club until it is too late 

SACK THE BOARD

PS I know this will never take off as too many of our fan base feel entitled and just expect people to deliver for them.  Until we realise the old order isn’t what it used to be we are doomed to mediocrity!

Ok, when you have organised it all, let us know the details. 

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Who are we to know/decide that?

We are low level stakeholders, all we can do is show our displeasure and campaign for change. This is the only option open to us. This “oh but there’s no one to replace them with” or “who do you think should replace them” has always been a ridiculous argument. 

It's playground nonsense.

9 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

This is deliberately in the Bears Den as we need every fan to unite to provoke proper and sustainable change.

Every fan should be howling SACK THE BOARD throughout the next home game. We should be protesting outside the front door before and after every Home game.

we were good at protesting against the football authorities but we never take a stand against the charlatans running our club until it is too late 

SACK THE BOARD

PS I know this will never take off as too many of our fan base feel entitled and just expect people to deliver for them.  Until we realise the old order isn’t what it used to be we are doomed to mediocrity!

The only thing you should be howling at is the moon. 

This is reality, there's no big investment coming and no big name players 

The reason well performing players can't cut it at ibrox then suddenly play great again when they leave, is the abuse they take from our own support! 

That's why our home performances are worse. 

Why can't we accept this is what we will have for the foreseeable and support the team? 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

How can you blame the board for Windass not being able to head the ball down the way? Or Tav not being able to finish from the 6 yard box because he wants an extra touch?

The players and manager take collective responsibility for letting us down on the pitch, they have shown they are able but not shown any consistency with it and sometimes looking that they are lacking effort.

Now i know the board have to shoulder some responsibility, i have criticised them plenty, but i am not going to blame them every time those fucking players let us down.

Incredible, just shows you how far your head is rammed up your arse.

For your information, there have been plenty like me whom criticised the board before they even took power, no knee jerk, just an understanding that King & co were not, and are not, fit to run our football club. Warnings were ignored because King was pure a bloo nose an aw tha.

All this sack the board stuff is a waste of moans. Another bad result, another blame the board thread. Dave king should be ashamed of the defending today and the poor crossing. His left peg is utter gash. Fuck me. The players out there are of a better standard than St Johnstone. Its not the board fault they dont perform.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

All this sack the board stuff is a waste of moans. Another bad result, another blame the board thread. Dave king should be ashamed of the defending today and the poor crossing. His left peg is utter gash. Fuck me. The players out there are of a better standard than St Johnstone. Its not the board fault they dont perform.

Is it the Boards fault we do not have a Manager?

31 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Incredible, just shows you how far your head is rammed up your arse.

For your information, there have been plenty like me whom criticised the board before they even took power, no knee jerk, just an understanding that King & co were not, and are not, fit to run our football club. Warnings were ignored because King was pure a bloo nose an aw tha.

I can assure you my head is not rammed up my arse.

For your information, there have been plenty times i have criticised the board and mainly King for his false promises on this very forum.

Maybe if your head wasn't rammed so far up your own arse you would have seen them, you fucking pretentious prick.

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Who are we to know/decide that?

We are low level stakeholders, all we can do is show our displeasure and campaign for change. This is the only option open to us. This “oh but there’s no one to replace them with” or “who do you think should replace them” has always been a ridiculous argument. 

Ok then, unravel the scenario of our board being sacked? Since you think it’s ridiculous 

go on, because you clearly have the answers - tell us all in detail the unfolding scenario once our board have left en mass?

@Jack The Flipper

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I can assure you my head is not rammed up my arse.

For your information, there have been plenty times i have criticised the board and mainly King for his false promises on this very forum.

Maybe if your head wasn't rammed so far up your own arse you would have seen them, you fucking pretentious prick.

Ah touched a nerve, resorting to name calling I see, interesting. tumblr_o8h8bpGG2E1qz6z2wo1_400.gif

To be honest, your posts aren't that interesting for me to ensure I don't miss a single one. However, for you to stick up for the board, even in a slight way during this time is mind-boggling.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes it is.

But that doesn't mean the rest of his post is wrong.

The Problem starts at the top and filters all the way down we will never move forward with Amateurs running us at every level of the Club.

We need to be run more professionally whether you rate this board or not you can see they have thrown money away on joke managerial appointments terrible transfers  and payoffs, we need better.  

1.it is the boards fault we do not have a manager

2. It is the boards fault we took caixinha with no cv on the basis of a good interview. 

3. It is the boards fault we are delisted. 

4. It is the boards fault we have no obvious replacement strategy. 

5. It is the boards fault they promised us investment and failed to deliver. 

6. This board are toxic and incompetent.  Recent boards have have been moreso. King could sell up tomorrow.  We could get replacement investors.  King and the 3 bears just need to take a financial hit for this to happen. All they achieved is to saddle the club with more debt without improving the companies performance and get the company delisted. In any business. This is not competent. 

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Ah touched a nerve, resorting to name calling I see, interesting. tumblr_o8h8bpGG2E1qz6z2wo1_400.gif

To be honest, your posts aren't that interesting for me to ensure I don't miss a single one. However, for you to stick up for the board, even in a slight way during this time is mind-boggling.

Says the guy who got seriously butt-hurt when chinned about "giving up":lol:

Your a bit of a fanny tbh.

I am not "sticking up" for the board, just ignore the parts where i have said i have criticised them then, i am saying the players and management are responsible for yesterdays shit-show, they scudded them up in Perth with Pedro the clown so no excuses.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

The Problem starts at the top and filters all the way down we will never move forward with Amateurs running us at every level of the Club.

We need to be run more professionally whether you rate this board or not you can see they have thrown money away on joke managerial appointments terrible transfers  and payoffs, we need better.  

Not disputing any of that mate, we aren't being ran as we should be and are a shadow of our former selves, now a large proportion of blame there starts with King and filters down.

But how many times do these players let us down? 16 points dropped at home against most of them against teams we have a substantially higher budget than.

It's an easy cop out to continually blame the board, i have done so plenty, but the players need to take a long hard look at themselves.