Fraserbourgh ticket information - OUCH

K.A.I

An allocation of 350-tickets.

Cat A+ clubs will be balloted for 50 of these tickets (the successful ones receiving 1-ticket each) there's 155 A+ clubs so just under a 1 in 3 chance.

Does anyone know where the breakdown of the other 300 is going to go? what % of people on the CCCS will get and how many will staff/players get? I can't be a hypocrite and complain about that as we get 2 staff tickets for every game so that's the only way I'm getting to see this game myself.

Again with so very few tickets there's no great/fool-proof way of doing this. Sadly.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

155 A+ buses is ridiculous ?

Of all the categories A+ has the most buses which defeats the purpose of having categories. 

I know but people are crafty and spring up and registered club names with the required amount of numbers for an A+ to give their main bus more tickets. Nothing wrong with it, no rules are being broken but there's no way 115 A plus buses going to games 

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

An allocation of 350-tickets.

Cat A+ clubs will be balloted for 50 of these tickets (the successful ones receiving 1-ticket each) there's 155 A+ clubs so just under a 1 in 3 chance.

Does anyone know where the breakdown of the other 300 is going to go? what % of people on the CCCS will get and how many will staff/players get? I can't be a hypocrite and complain about that as we get 2 staff tickets for every game so that's the only way I'm getting to see this game myself.

Again with so very few tickets there's no great/fool-proof way of doing this. Sadly.

Aye small ground, guess the rest of us will have to make do with TV.

Im on that CCCS but think I will just come off it next year as nit had a lot of games and the ones I have had were the same games as last year

12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Never expected to get an email for this one. Would've loved it though!

E-mails aren't out I don't think? edit they are out - was just club info that they've got until tomorrow to opt out of A+ ballot.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know but people are crafty and spring up and registered club names with the required amount of numbers for an A+ to give their main bus more tickets. Nothing wrong with it, no rules are being broken but there's no way 115 A plus buses going to games 

Yeah I know. But for me A+ should be top 10% or whatever and done that way. 

Suppose no system will suit everyone as we know 

Do you need a ticket for this?

Can't you just watch it from the street?

Unless it's changed a lot recently, you can view the whole ground from the streets, apart from the road behind the stand.

Maybe they're getting more seating in for the game?

But as I remember this ground you only have to pay to watch it in the stand, the football that is.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Me and my mate are going to do an overnighter up there are there any Bears from up there that can reccomend any decent hotels? I know it's not a big place but any boozers to go at night or indeed avoid? 

Can't say about fraserburgh, but could get Banff springs, and then head to the castle bar, ship inn, railway inn and a few others, and a short hop across to macduff and you have the plough, along with the park hotel for pubs, and a shit hole of a nightclub in banff called the seafield. Banff is like 17 mile from fraserburgh. 

One Boozer to avoid is the aul Fife, full of the manky lot

48 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

What positions are classed as staff, and why do they get two.

Should people be allowed on the cccs and part of a race allocation?

As I have posted before there needs to be clarity where the tickets are going. For Kilmarnock RSC A+ got 12 tickets then against the tarriers (similar allocation) A+ get 6 tickets. Heard RSC's got 30% for Killie and 20% against them why are RSC's getting shafted for the big games when they take so many for Killie. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

has it always been like this, i thought buses were points based depending on how many tickets you sell/return over a season