Dundee United

Escobar

4 hours ago, miracle said:

Shamed to say it, but I went to a couple of Dundee United games when I lived up there just for the sake of getting along to the football with a pal from my uni course who supported them.  Their support is bizarre.  DU had just been promoted that season and they were all moaning that they'd rather be back in Division 1 because the ticket prices were cheaper :confused:   Where we were sat was in the season ticket holders area and everyone had the wee plaques on the upright of their seat; 3 minutes into the game (Dundee Derby) Billy Dodds scored a header for DU which the linesman flagged offside and they all went apeshit smashing up their own stadium.   Seats were getting ripped out and booted to shards- 3 minutes into the game.  What the hell were they planning on sitting on for the next 87 minutes?  And it's got your NAME on it mate!

Dundee ended up winning the game 1-0 and a guy who was sat 3 or 4 rows behind lept over the top of everyone, ran onto the pitch and tried to hook Rab Douglas, presumably for not conceding.    Then we get outside and there's gangs of casuals waiting who start attacking their own fans.   Mental.

The other game was undoubtedly the worst game of football I have ever witnessed.  Scottish Cup replay vs St Johnstone.    It had been raining torrentially for a week and the right side of the pitch was completely waterlogged.  The other side wasn't so bad, but all the play was going up and down the waterlogged side for the whole game.   It would have been comical if we hadn't paid to get in and got soaked for our trouble.  

The only reason I'd attend one of they games is if lorraine kelly had invited me by saying she'd let me do her any way I wished afterwards.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/04/2018 at 21:50, Jimbeamjunior said:

Over the heid with a cricket bat would be my choice, trampy cow she is

She's meant to have been a right slut when she was younger too. Talk of her getting gangbanged up Springburn and stuff like that. 

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:50, Jimbeamjunior said:

Over the heid with a cricket bat would be my choice, trampy cow she is

Boot of the highest order

Imagine being stuck with ms soooooo boooooooooootiful on a desert island with her and Michelle Mcmanus

Think I would be praying for cannibals

On 13/04/2018 at 23:40, sondicklg said:

The only reason I'd attend one of they games is if lorraine kelly had invited me by saying she'd let me do her any way I wished afterwards.

Should have said St Johnstone beat them in that game too.. maybe I need to go to Tannadice more often.

On 4/16/2018 at 20:17, eejay the dj said:

Boot of the highest order

Imagine being stuck with ms soooooo boooooooooootiful on a desert island with her and Michelle Mcmanus

Think I would be praying for cannibals

You would need bigger balls than cannon balls with those 2.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived