Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Superb . They are fucked out . I trust Caley to always give the scum a game . As back up to us

These cunt's would lie down

justice was done at the end did not see all the game but the bits i saw ict were easily the better  team  united were woeful they wont get up this year they will get humped in the playoffs

17 minutes ago, billscott said:

justice was done at the end did not see all the game but the bits i saw ict were easily the better  team  united were woeful they wont get up this year they will get humped in the playoffs

I really hope so Bill :p:

On 03/03/2019 at 20:47, ElBufalo20 said:

Embarrassing that so many of our fans give a fuck about this team.

Lots of teams I give a fuck about, basically those who fucked us over by chucking us out the league, the same ones whose fans and chairmen were happy to fuck us, and the same teams who then lay down and were fucked up the arse by cellic, yes, the same teams who are happier seeing us continue to be fucked, and would gladly see us totally fucked again. 

Is that enough justification of fucks I give about those teams ?

23 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Lots of teams I give a fuck about, basically those who fucked us over by chucking us out the league, the same ones whose fans and chairmen were happy to fuck us, and the same teams who then lay down and were fucked up the arse by cellic, yes, the same teams who are happier seeing us continue to be fucked, and would gladly see us totally fucked again. 

Well said T. 

31 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Well said T. 

Too right, there was a time most fans got along okay outwith the games on the pitch themselves, we all supported Scottish football and were happy to see other Scots teams do well in Europe especially (except in the Rangers/cellic divide, which did not originate in football). 

I actually cheered Dundee United on in their great European games when they thrashed the German teams, and gubbed Barcelona a few times, and when I wasn't watching us would go to games at Clydebank, Firhill etc, just to enjoy the atmosphere and the football. Supported Airdrie in a Anglo-Scotland cup final, Thistle in Europe (yes they actually played in Europe a few times.) 

That's all changed in recent years, whatever the reasons we were gradually tainted and smeared by a vehement anti Rangers media and  political system and ostracized by just about every big team in Scottish football. 

I for one will never forgive or forget this, and my only consolation is that our revenge wiil be sweet. 

Those who choose to brush out the events of the past few years and forget how close we came to total extinction (but for our true fan base this could easily have happened) I tend to treat as hangers on and glory hunters. Would prefer if they'd all fucked off and followed relative no marks like Chelsea and other English/European teams.

Harsh maybe, but I still remember the hurt I felt as our team floundered, and the fans bore the (continuing) brunt of hatred from the majority of Scottish football teams and institutions. I want revenge and 55 will be the beginning of that revenge. The friendship with the genuine haters will never be renewed. Especially the scum of Aberdeen,Dundee United and of course cellic.  

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Too right, there was a time most fans got along okay outwith the games on the pitch themselves, we all supported Scottish football and were happy to see other Scots teams do well in Europe especially (except in the Rangers/cellic divide, which did not originate in football). 

I actually cheered Dundee United on in their great European games when they thrashed the German teams, and gubbed Barcelona a few times, and when I wasn't watching us would go to games at Clydebank, Firhill etc, just to enjoy the atmosphere and the football. Supported Airdrie in a Anglo-Scotland cup final, Thistle in Europe (yes they actually played in Europe a few times.) 

That's all changed in recent years, whatever the reasons we were gradually tainted and smeared by a vehement anti Rangers media and  political system and ostracized by just about every big team in Scottish football. 

I for one will never forgive or forget this, and my only consolation is that our revenge wiil be sweet. 

Those who choose to brush out the events of the past few years and forget how close we came to total extinction (but for our true fan base this could easily have happened) I tend to treat as hangers on and glory hunters. Would prefer if they'd all fucked off and followed relative no marks like Chelsea and other English/European teams.

Harsh maybe, but I still remember the hurt I felt as our team floundered, and the fans bore the (continuing) brunt of hatred from the majority of Scottish football teams and institutions. I want revenge and 55 will be the beginning of that revenge. The friendship with the genuine haters will never be renewed. Especially the scum of Aberdeen,Dundee United and of course cellic.  

Same here mate, I cheered them on in Europe, I also cheered the Sheep, the only team I’ve never backed in Europe are the scum.

But things have changed, they showed their hate along with others, kicked while we were down, I wish them nothing but failure.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Same here mate, I cheered them on in Europe, I also cheered the Sheep, the only team I’ve never backed in Europe are the scum.

But things have changed, they showed their hate along with others, kicked while we were down, I wish them nothing but failure.

I must be a right bigoted cunt, in all my years I have watched a few other teams games but never cheered the cunts on (don't just mean the scum).

The Scotland team I have a few times before 2012 but even that I cannot stomach any more, a generation of fans have been poisoned and they come from Ibrox due to the bigots in our sport. for all the older Bears who knew better times and hope for them back I sympathise, for me I would napalm the lot of them and cook marshmallows.

EDIT: Oh and obviously shoot anyone missed.

Happy to see them lose today, if they don’t win the division and get automatic promotion I think their bottle will crash in the playoffs yet again.

Only bad thing about that result today is that Thistle got three points and are off the bottom. Would love to see them go down again this season, their arsehole fans have been among the worse for coming out with all the Newco shite.

23 hours ago, tannerall said:

That's brilliant 

😄

20 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Happy to see them lose today, if they don’t win the division and get automatic promotion I think their bottle will crash in the playoffs yet again.

Only bad thing about that result today is that Thistle got three points and are off the bottom. Would love to see them go down again this season, their arsehole fans have been among the worse for coming out with all the Newco shite.

These are bheasts that can't afford the season ticket money at the peudodome 

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

These are bheasts that can't afford the season ticket money at the peudodome 

Sad thing is mate, the ones I know aren’t. Went to school with a few, worked with others and only two were papists - and both of them hated the tarriers with a vengeance. 

Archived