• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Ace said:

Imagine this. 

A man emigrates to the US, he's a born & bread RFC fan but he moves because it's financially better for him.

He lives a life in the US, he finds a woman, falls in love & has a family.

In all that tine, hes never lost his love or passion for RFC and he teaches his kids all about them, he passes that passion on, just as a father should.

Now that kid, they've never been to Ibrox to watch 'his team' but he follows their every move from afar, he buys tops, he subscribes to RTV to watch all the games, a subscription thst costs more than some season tickets, to watch the games he sonetimes gets up at 4am (just like the guys who travel from NI)

I'm not saying that's Shane, I've no clue at all how he came to love RFC but are you telling me that the above story makes that guy less of a fan than you, just because he's never been to Ibrox?

Having spent a bit of time in Shane’s Company he’s probably more knowledgable about Rangers than some of the folk who go to Ibrox every game. 

Iirc his grandad moved out there from scotland a long time ago. Shane was born in the States and brought up a Rangers fan from childhood.

13 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Its better for you. I gave up drugs about 20 idd years ago. Been on and off the drink in that time too. Currently off it with no intention of going back.

Substance abuse is bad.

you're a fucking riddy bastard. I grew up supporting Rangers, and while I did go to games when living in Glasgow I was unable to attend when I moved away. I still fucking love Rangers. Perhaps one day I will move back to Scotland and if I do I will be first on the list of season tickets, mark my words.

A pal of mine moved out to Minneapolis in the states when he was in his late 20s. He also grew up a bear, went to ibrox regularly as a youngster. He has a kid now who has never been to Ibrox but is growing up a bear, just like his dad. Quite rightly so.

You're the kind of daft no mark cunt who loves to shout from the rooftops about what a big club we are and how we are a global institution, one of the world's biggest, yet on the other hand you slate any cunt from beyond the shores of Scotland and claim that they arent bears because theyve never been to a match. Go and take your face for a shite, ya fucking roaster.

4 minutes ago, KWBear said:

you're a fucking riddy bastard. I grew up supporting Rangers, and while I did go to games when living in Glasgow I was unable to attend when I moved away. I still fucking love Rangers. Perhaps one day I will move back to Scotland and if I do I will be first on the list of season tickets, mark my words.

A pal of mine moved out to Minneapolis in the states when he was in his late 20s. He also grew up a bear, went to ibrox regularly as a youngster. He has a kid now who has never been to Ibrox but is growing up a bear, just like his dad. Quite rightly so.

You're the kind of daft no mark cunt who loves to shout from the rooftops about what a big club we are and how we are a global institution, one of the world's biggest, yet on the other hand you slate any cunt from beyond the shores of Scotland and claim that they arent bears because theyve never been to a match. Go and take your face for a shite, ya fucking roaster.

Scotlands a shithole stay where you are.

10 minutes ago, KWBear said:

:lol: