Nacho Novo's Barmy Army!!!

stevemartin1991

Im sure im not the only one that thinks that things need a drastic change if we ever stand a chance of competing against they soap dodgers, we need to shift all the dead wood we are carrying and bring in more experienced players that have proven success in the SPL (Naismith, Lafferty, Cummings) to bolster the ranks. I would have said bring back Nacho Novo but he's almost as deed as this club. 

3 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

Im sure im not the only one that thinks that things need a drastic change if we ever stand a chance of competing against they soap dodgers, we need to shift all the dead wood we are carrying and bring in more experienced players that have proven success in the SPL (Naismith, Lafferty, Cummings) to bolster the ranks. I would have said bring back Nacho Novo but he's almost as deed as this club. 

Fuck off pedo

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Typical scum, obsessed with us.

You even stayed up last night to watch us play in a friendly tournament.

looks like you have had this account for 9 years, and in those 9 years, this is the best you could come up with?

It's tragic stuff. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Typical scum, obsessed with us.

You even stayed up last night to watch us play in a friendly tournament.

looks like you have had this account for 9 years, and in those 9 years, this is the best you could come up with?

I'm loyal to the red white and blue. Always have been, always will be, I was just voicing my opinion I wasnt aware it would rock the boat. Soz :(

To be honest, I actually expect this to be a genuine case of 'hacking'.

someone was watching our game last night on the night shift. They have most likely done it on a work PC. They have left the page up, and whoever is using the PC this morning is now writing shite.

still ban them though.

17 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

your club rapes kids

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, I actually expect this to be a genuine case of 'hacking'.

someone was watching our game last night on the night shift. They have most likely done it on a work PC. They have left the page up, and whoever is using the PC this morning is now writing shite.

still ban them though.

That's quite a reach.