**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

Just now, RD.1872 said:

I slagged the signing of Goss but if he keeps producing those sort of performances then by fuck will I be wrong.

Composure in that position is what we've been lacking for years and also has a cracking left leg on him.

Pass marks for everyone tonight long may it continue!

Noticed tonight and in Florida (yes it was glorified training) that he wants the ball all the time, great to see and as you say very composed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

No in response to my point about the goal you stated, "probably not, it was an open goal and he almost fresh air swiped at it."

As @Courtyard Bear said in his positioning is great for him to be there in the first place, 21 y-o, the goals will come.

:lol: I was just about to post he wasn't worth £10m if he couldn't head a ball, just as he scored!! 

the-finger-presses-backspace_ndhaxyvwg__

Tbf with Morelos. The amount of times he gets in scoring positions is amazing. If he was scoring a high percentage of his chances, what would his goal tally be? It would be unreal and I don't think he would be playing in SPL level. He is scoring and working and we are winning when does that, so no complaints from me.

Candeias growing into this and becoming an important player for us now.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would like to see us have a go at 3-5-1-1

well big bruno, bates and martin. back three, but then need to play Tav RWB, but Candeias has been outstanding since old firm game and would be a miss

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

No enough being said of Candeias for my liking.

What a fucking engine the boy has on him. Made some mad run in the 87th minute almost as if it was the 7th. Seemed tonight to have better delivery. Sometimes in the past that's been his downfall.

1 minute ago, Rupret said:

well big bruno, bates and martin. back three, but then need to play Tav RWB, but Candeias has been outstanding since old firm game and would be a miss

I’ll leave the hard bit of who plays to Murty  I gave up after 30 mins of chopping and changing. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ll leave the hard bit of who plays to Murty  I gave up after 30 mins of chopping and changing. 

Its just lovely to have a team again Im actually proud of again, been some very dark years for us, think ill sign off and get hammered now.

Off to look up Albertz goals :)

Pass marks all round and some!

Fod brilliant. Tav was fucking stupendous. Him and Candias do work well together. Solid across the back line. Midfield  just imposed themselves and we should have won by much more. The scoreline flatters the sheep.

I witnessed a step up in class tonight. These new signings are better quality players and it rubbed off on the whole team as I saw a lot of confidence out there as a unit. Well in control. I was even dying to get Halliday on to sort out those animal sheep bastards. Murty set us up well and fuck knows how good we will be when Cummngs actually starts. We now have a good bench.

With the better quality, I believe we will now get that consistency we need with this squad and with some style.

As many have said Fod, Tav, Goss and Holt were very good, wee Jason covered every blade of grass tonight.

Thought Martin was also good tonight for his first game with us and as long as Bates defends and does not try anything too clever then they could form a good partnership.

I would also like to get Morelos and Cummings in the same team, not sure how Murty would do that but it will probably need to be a three at the back to get the two up front.

I wonder if Windass will ever manage to raise his game to be better than 50% very good and 50% shite, a most annoying player at times.

With so many injuries our bench tonight was still poor, we only had Cummings that could come on and really make an impact if required IMO.

Obviously the main thing was to win against the :aberdeen: and get above them in the league, job done. :thumbup:

Archived