Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Whos gonna score us the goals to fight off hibs etc whilst trying  overtaking the  sheep?

Windass, Cummings and Murphy. We have more goalscorers in our team than Morelos the main thing we will miss is his hold up the ball and his link up play.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way I would sell Alfredo Morelos is if he told Murty that he wants to go to China NOW! because if he does then keeping him against his wishes is sheer lunacy. If however, he tells Murty that he wants to play for Rangers and help us progress, then I would tell the Chinese and everybody else who is interested in Morelos he is going nowhere.

Why we have got supporters hoping we sell him astounds me; Do we want to try and win this fucking League or don't we? because to get another born goalscorer like Morelos to come to Scotland might cost us more than we get for Alfredo.

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

The only way I would sell Alfredo Morelos is if he told Murty that he wants to go to China NOW! because if he does then keeping him against his wishes is sheer lunacy. If however, he tells Murty that he wants to play for Rangers and help us progress, then I would tell the Chinese and everybody else who is interested in Morelos he is going nowhere.

Why we have got supporters hoping we sell him astounds me; Do we want to try and win this fucking League or don't we? because to get another born goalscorer like Morelos to come to Scotland might cost us more than we get for Alfredo.

Or it might cost us £1m. Like Alfredo did.

26 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

11 million is mental. We can’t say no can we?

if we are the ones stopping this sale then it will highlight our board for being the utter inept mongos they are

if they think that it's more important to have a 11m player being coached by a youth manager, than a 2m player being coached by a respected experienced coach then it just states how ridiculous we now are.

the most important thing to get right in this team is the manager, it's as basic as it gets.

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

We're sort of stuttering along at the moment though and I don't see us making a challenge to this league without some serious money spent on the first team. We dont have the money to be doing that, so we have to try make it through the sale of our current players. If we're making 10M profit in less than a season on ONE player then it would be crazy not to, that type of money could have us challenging next season.

We've brought in MA and a scouting department, and I've been impressed so far with it. It's their job to find more players...players like Morelos who we only paid 1M for. Yes there will be a few gambles along the way however, unfortunately, this is the only way that will make us enough money to be successful.

18 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

if we are the ones stopping this sale then it will highlight our board for being the utter inept mongos they are

if they think that it's more important to have a 11m player being coached by a youth manager, than a 2m player being coached by a respected experienced coach then it just states how ridiculous we now are.

the most important thing to get right in this team is the manager, it's as basic as it gets.

Apologies. I really don’t have a clue what you just said there. Can you ask a friend to re-post by way of an interpreter 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We he and Falcao star at the Word cup this summer he will be worth minimum double that. Sign yer new contract lad your going to the very top level in the summer

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Some might not like it but sell morelos without the chance to replace him we will be fighting for 4/5 spot in the league. He cant be sold unless its a stupid amount like 25million 

Wow.

4 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I think selling him improves our chances of winning the league.

I say that as someone who really rates him.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

I think selling him improves our chances of winning the league.

I say that as someone who really rates him.

I think that's true if you have given up on this season. I must confess that I just about have after we threw away the hivs game.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Wow

What? Selling him will give us a much much bugger budget in the summer.

1 minute ago, TheMotor said:

I think that's true if you have given up on this season. I must confess that I just about have after we threw away the hivs game.

Depends what you mean giving up on this season? Winning thee title? Aye. Coming 2nd and winning the cup, I think we can do without him.

This the kind of figure I would allow him to leave for but only if that money is reinvested.

Doesnt matter if they offer 40 million, what good is it to us fans if the board dont reinvest in the squad.

If he were to go he would be a huge loss mind you, people go on about his goals but that is not his best asset. Its his strength and abilty to hold that ball up, for his short stature he is as strong as an Ox......

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

This the kind of figure I would allow him to leave for but only if that money is reinvested.

Doesnt matter if they offer 40 million, what good is it to us fans if the board dont reinvest in the squad.

If he were to go he would be a huge loss mind you, people go on about his goals but that is not his best asset. Its his strength and abilty to hold that ball up, for his short stature he is as strong as an Ox......

Or a buffalo?

Agreed, regardless of how much we get for him I just can't see us replacing him with a player of equal quality

Just now, Gustav said:

What? Selling him will give us a much much bugger budget in the summer.

Ok say it does add a few million to the pot. (I don’t think it will enhance it that much tbh)  anyone you bring will be a gamble. That’s ANYONE. - Adapting to our club, fitting in, finding form  etc

we have burned through many players in the past couple of years to find one or two gems and as soon as we have a valuable player that might just help us win stuff again , folks want him sold so we can then start the process all over again

lunacy

There’s no point risking another dud - Stick or twist?

Archived