***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

Can’t believe some of the negativity being spouted in here, calls for dropping Morelos and Windass because they didn’t have a very good game against Falkirk.  Some even arguing for a change to the system with a more defensive focussed line up with some even suggesting 4-4-2.

In the 10 games since the winter break we have scored 31 goals (average of 3.1 per game).

In the last 5 games domestically we are unbeaten and have scored 18 goals to Celtics 9, conceding only 5 in the process!

The system is working, the morale in the dressing room is the highest its been in years, we are the form team in the league, we are at Ibrox and we are Rangers!!

This celtic team has been shown up this season for what it really is, a bang average side!  We shouldn't fear them !!

We play our way, we play the way Murty has had up playing the last few months, we take the game to them right from the kick off …

We do that and we will win !!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Pop in to The Log Cabin in Baillieston and we can share a few beers over a wee chat as to where my allegiances lie....:cheers:

Just ask for Loggie.:happy:

Did you just publicly state you want to give an underage boy alcohol?

36 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Pop in to The Log Cabin in Baillieston and we can share a few beers over a wee chat as to where my allegiances lie....:cheers:

Just ask for Loggie.:happy:

Loggie,

Last time I checked our home page I’m fairly certain it never said “JoIn now and speak to horny young guys in your area”

Please refrain from using the site to satisfy your sexual desires.

Enjoy your day.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sense, but stop rocking the boat.

Sense, yes, because sense is replacing our number 10 with a poacher when our tactics will be heavy pressing on Sunday which requires pace & energy, both of which Cummings has far less of than Windass. He said he was blowing out his arse on Sunday & cramping up, but aye lets give him defensive responsibility on Sunday in a high intensity game.

Even ignoring that, lets play the boy who comes alive inside the box, outside the box. Lets replace Windass intelligent runs, pressing, pace, energy, dribbling, vision & passing with a guy who just wants to be in the box finishing.

Did you watch him against St Johnstone or Falkirk? Anytime he got the ball and was too deep he froze, indecision on what to actually do with it because he isn’t used to picking up the ball in those positions. 

”Sense”. Honestly the shouts for Cummings to replace Windass at number 10 are so ridiculous. Close to pullin ma hair out if a hear it again :bangbang:

Just now, King Jela said:

:lol: 

that actually happened to me on football manager, except it was against St Mirren ?‍♂️ 

Was a dark day..

It gave me the fear when I woke up mate.

I don’t even think I watched the second half in the dream, I mind the celebrations of scoring against them then I seen 1-6 on my phone :lol: 

Fod

Tav Bates Martin John

Docherty Goss

Candeias Cummings Murphy

Morelos

Massive massive gamble playing Cummings but dont think Windass has it in him to turn up in  a game like this, if Brown does him early, which he will, he'll go into hiding. Cummings workrate was brilliant on Sunday and him coming from deeper/wider made him tougher to pick up, can see it being really tight and games like that are often won by an off the cuff moment from someone with the ability to do something special, Walter often threw them a curveball and I hope Murty does here.

6 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Fod

Tav Bates Martin John

Docherty Goss

Candeias Cummings Murphy

Morelos

Massive massive gamble playing Cummings but dont think Windass has it in him to turn up in  a game like this, if Brown does him early, which he will, he'll go into hiding. Cummings workrate was brilliant on Sunday and him coming from deeper/wider made him tougher to pick up, can see it being really tight and games like that are often won by an off the cuff moment from someone with the ability to do something special, Walter often threw them a curveball and I hope Murty does here.

I’m not sure Cummings is suited to the number 10/secondary striker role Windass has been playing, maybe Morelos would be a better fit there with Cummings up front?

Archived