***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

59 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hearing Brenda is going 3 at the back?

Is he that daft when we have such threats down either wing :lol:

That’s why he’s doing it. If he presses Tierney and the stand-in RB right up, he’s assuming that will stop Tav and John bombing forward. Also suggests that he’s planning three CMs to handle Goss and Docherty.

Still think we have to play our own game. Sounds like Murphy will make it so, for me, the only question is which two of Cummings, Windass and Morelos play up front. Personally, I’d start with Cummings on the bench giving you:

Fod

Tav Martin Bates John

Candieas Goss Docherty Murphy

Windass

Morelos

Subs: Alnwick, Alves, Holt, Cummings, Wallace

That team is much better than the Hearts team that took four off them. Just get this done Rangers???

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That’s why he’s doing it. If he presses Tierney and the stand-in RB right up, he’s assuming that will stop Tav and John bombing forward. Also suggests that he’s planning three CMs to handle Goss and Docherty.

Still think we have to play our own game. Sounds like Murphy will make it so, for me, the only question is which two of Cummings, Windass and Morelos play up front. Personally, I’d start with Cummings on the bench giving you:

Fod

Tav Martin Bates John

Candieas Goss Docherty Murphy

Windass

Morelos

Subs: Alnwick, Alves, Holt, Cummings, Wallace

That team is much better than the Hearts team that took four off them. Just get this done Rangers???

Only 5 subs???? Agree with starting 11 though and add Halliday and Herrera to make up full quota of subs 

If we win this game I can see us going on and winning every game. The confidence in the squad will be sky high and the fear will be back in other teams. The taigs will be likely to drop more points as well. Win on Sunday and the league could be ours 

9 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Thing is, I'm not.

I'd start Cummings before Morelos who has gone completely off the boil.

He had one bad game against Falkirk and gone before was probably man of match against st.j

aye completely off the boil 

54 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

If we win this game I can see us going on and winning every game. The confidence in the squad will be sky high and the fear will be back in other teams. The taigs will be likely to drop more points as well. Win on Sunday and the league could be ours 

The Paedos would have to completely collapse.

15 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

The Paedos would have to completely collapse.

How many times have they done that? They're famous for it. They don't get called bottle merchants for nothing. 

I'm with the other poster, beat them on Sunday, beat them at their dump and the league is ours. They will drop points. Only needs to be either one loss or 2 draws. Preferably 2 draws as I don't want goal difference coming into it. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

How many times have they done that? They're famous for it. They don't get called bottle merchants for nothing. 

I'm with the other poster, beat them on Sunday, beat them at their dump and the league is ours. They will drop points. Only needs to be either one loss or 2 draws. Preferably 2 draws as I don't want goal difference coming into it. 

I’ll keep believing but I get the feeling too many think it’s a done deal, all we have to do is turn up Sunday and everything will fall into place in our favour.

8 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Morelos doesn't score in one game and he's suddenly shite :lol:

Place is a fucking madhouse sometimes.

It’s fucking incredible what some hit out with. 

Top scorer in league, arguably our POTY imo, best game in our colours last league game and he should be dropped. Mental. 

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It's mentioned on every other thread about his hold up play. I want my centre forward to be talked about for his goal scoring abilities rather than his hold up play. McCoist & Boyd took their fair share of criticism during their playing career at Ibrox because of chances missed but this kid seems to escape it. I'm not criticising him for I like his raw and young talents but I won't give him the accolades ( yet ) that many others appear to do. I will jumping for joy when he scores on Sunday however ;)

If the Manager wants to play one up top he  has to be able to hold the ball up and to be judged on how well he does or doesn’t do that.  He is simply superb at dropping, holding, shifting the ball and away he goes.  

In addition to that how can our and the divisions top scorers goal scoring be questioned? He isn’t going to score every single chance he gets. IMO the media are desperate to have this question mark put over him and we’d do well not buy into that. 

Regardless of McCoist and Boyd its right that he’s not overly criticised for missing the odd chance when he’s 21, settling to a new country and is giving us his all and plenty goals. Difference with Alf is when he doesn’t score he still offers plenty to the team, when Boyd didn’t score we were often a man down. 

Alf double Sunday in a 4-2 win :tu:

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Pedro not given it the seal of approval yet

My money is on Collum or Thompson . Both beggar loving cunts

Wouldn't mind Clancy now though

They're all bad, maybe won't be Thompson as we had that clown last week? Feeling it'll be collum:britney: 

Archived