MrMckee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kanjo said:

I wasn't his biggest fan but with confidence he was a good option.  Absolutely convinced if Pedro was never apointed he would still be here.

Candeias, who Pedro bought to replace Waghorn in that wide right position, is a far superior player.  He also signed Morelos up front who is a better goal-scorer than Waghorn ever was.  Many criticised Pedro for selling Barrie too but he badly underperformed here.  Would you take Barrie over Murphy?  Absolutely no chance.  Selling the underperformers was the right decision at the time.

2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Seriously who gives a fuck I liked waghorn but ultimately he wasn’t good enough an if he was still here he would be getting dogs abuse for sitting on the bench contributing nothing like the other who are no good enough

i don’t think Herrera has done anything to piss anybody off either he’s just a really shite football player an the longer he hangs about likes bad smell the heavier people will get on his case 

Me.

2 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Waghorn :lol: Embarrassed himself every time he played. Never seen a striker miss as many clear cut chances as he did. Even in the warm up most of his shots ended up ballooned into the Copland. 

You've not been watching Morelos, then? Or Ally McCoist?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

What's that got to do with anything? You are still talking about them, if you don't like the thread don't join in.

Quite a lot, I’m on a Rangers forum to talk about Rangers not Ipswich 

I could say the same thing tae u see if you don’t like my comment ignore them??

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

There you go, hope that makes you happy.

Now back on topic, Waggy was criminally under-rated on here.

Ok cheers, I think??

Waghorn done a turn, if we took away penalties from his goal return it would have been pretty poor, a lot worse than say a Jason  Cummings so I’d say to waggy, thanks for the efforts awe the best but we have moved up a level