**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You can't be serious.

Murty is a moron playing him.

Expecting another thrashing with clueless Murty in charge. Can just imagine his pre match talk. "Respect celtic lads as they are the best team in Scotland and have a great stadium. Try not to tackle my pal brown as he likes to keep a clean strip".

Cunt will probably celebrate with them today.:britney:

He will be sent off

Remember it's Craigy buoy Thompson the ref

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon Rangers Let's deny these cunts today.   We will give these cunts a game today if we stand as fucking one, 7,500 bears there at £49 a whip and some fans say they can't be fucked watching it on telly?

I want to spoil their party today , a win would be incredible but a draw would be just as satisfying, get yer taps on and crack open a cold one

WE'RE ONLY HERE TO :UK:SEE THE Rangers REMEMBER  

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

21 year old boy still being raw in big games, shock horror. 

Difference between being raw and missing an open goal from 2 yards out and 2 free headers from he 6 yard line.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I wouldn’t have had Morelos near the team tbh mate he’s bottled it so many times against these cunts

So stupid. 

His finishing has been awful but he's bottled nothing. Boyata and co will love playing against Cummings, yes he's a tidy finisher but won't press or physically compete the way Morelos does. 

Just now, gsa said:

Is that a fucking joke? The weak cunt never got close to anyone on green in white last time, he has all the physicality of my gran, the only time he showed any aggression was when he shouted at the bench after being subbed and yet you think he's capable of "wrecking a few careers"

I mean in terms of it’s probably his last OF game and he is a bluenose, so hopefully he just says Fuck it and if the chance presents it’s self then he will wipe one of they cunts out 

but agreed he was shocking in the last game 

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You can't be serious.

Murty is a moron playing him.

Expecting another thrashing with clueless Murty in charge. Can just imagine his pre match talk. "Respect celtic lads as they are the best team in Scotland and have a great stadium. Try not to tackle my pal brown as he likes to keep a clean strip"."now ladz let's do some more star jumps! super power Rangers!"

Cunt will probably celebrate with them today.:britney:

Fixed that for you, sorry, but I feel realism very important.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

C'mon Rangers Let's deny these cunts today.   We will give these cunts a game today if we stand as fucking one, 7,500 bears there at £49 a whip and some fans say they can't be fucked watching it on telly?

I want to spoil their party today , a win would be incredible but a draw would be just as satisfying, get yer taps on and crack open a cold one

WE'RE ONLY HERE TO :UK:SEE THE Rangers REMEMBER  

How the fuck can you be enthusiastic when we're playing Halliday, Russel Martin and Mccrorrie in defence? 

When we have a pathetic excuse of a man in the dugout? 

We're getting royally fucked today. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

So stupid. 

His finishing has been awful but he's bottled nothing. Boyata and co will love playing against Cummings, yes he's a tidy finisher but won't press or physically compete the way Morelos does. 

Cummings has pressed teams every other time he's started why wouldn't he now, he has bottled far too many chances to deserve a start today.

Just now, gsa said:

How the fuck can you be enthusiastic when we're playing Halliday, Russel Martin and Mccrorrie in defence? 

When we have a pathetic excuse of a man in the dugout? 

We're getting royally fucked today. 

As big Marv one said Keep the faith.  We have drawn the last twice there , what's saying we can't make it 3 in a row a deny them the title for another week ? 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Could see your point if he was a 28-29 year old striker in his prime. 

I think he's decent but 5 games in a row he has missed absolute sitters he has sit this one out because he doesn't deserve to start.

How long before Mccrorie sells a goal? Hel obvously be excused on here because "he's not a centre back". Another blue eyes boy who our support don't realise is destined for a career at Kilmarnock unless he's very lucky and someone in League 1 or 2 takes him.  

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Cummings has pressed teams every other time he's started why wouldn't he now, he has bottled far too many chances to deserve a start today.

agreed

confidence is very low in our squad as well 

someone with the arrogance... and to be honest... brainlessness of cummings might be a huge positive.

I think he's too thick to let things get to him :lol:

Just now, Copland bear said:

As big Marv one said Keep the faith.  We have drawn the last twice there , what's saying we can't make it 3 in a row a deny them the title for another week ? 

A defence including Martin, Halliday and Mccrorrie is saying it. 

Archived