**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Could see your point if he was a 28-29 year old striker in his prime. 

Derek Johnstone scored a cup final winner against them at 16. Derek Parlane scored against them in a cup final on his 20th birthday.

You don’t need to be 28 or 29 to put away the chances Morelos has missed against them.

Murty your a useless cunt. 

Halliday from the start ?? what a shitbag move. Cummings up front in his own. ??

I wouldn’t let this tarrier cunt anywhere neear Auchenhowie after today, he can get to fuck away from us and back to the team he loves with the best atmosphere in football. 

He got the Cummings call correct IMO. Morelos has missed so many chances against them so can see why he done it. If Windass doesn' turn up sub him early for Morelos and just let him run around and wind them up.

I have my nephews party today so i’ll neither be there nor will I be watching it. Guarantee i’ll be on later though raging about a lack of heart,torn face missing sitters and us receiving a fucking tanking.

Doesn’t matter though,roll up Steeevie Geee :britney:

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Murty your a useless cunt. 

Halliday from the start ?? what a shitbag move. Cummings up front in his own. ??

I wouldn’t let this tarrier cunt anywhere neear Auchenhowie after today, he can get to fuck away from us and back to the team he loves with the best atmosphere in football. 

Best post in a long time ??

He just does not learn does he. 

The key to this is to find a way to

1 get mccrorie into midfield. Surely we have a big Maddie in the reserves we can put at ch?

2get someone, anyone to at all times be within 12 inches of brown. Either stop him getting the ball or disrupt his passing.

3. Two up front

Archived