**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easter Road is my favourite away day by a mile, I'm in Lithuania and I fly back into Glasgow about 11.40am morning of the game ... was willing to spend a few hundred quid on getting a flight back to Edinburgh morning of the game so I could go but I don't think I should now ... I mean, even if we beat them (which we won't) and secure second, it's nothing really to celebrate ... seeing the muppets we've got in our support dancing about like we've achieved something would seriously trigger me. 

I think Pittodrie next week and that will do me then roll on a nice pre-season with a few trips and somewhere cool in Europe. Get this season so far to fuck.

I'd drop the majority of those "football players"

Team for me would be

Alnwick

(Someone from youths) Bradley Cardoso John

Middleton McCrorie Dorrans Murphy

Rudden Cummings

Bench:

Youth, Youth, Docherty, Morelos, Youth

(unsure of how many subs we're allowed) 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Easter Road is my favourite away day by a mile, I'm in Lithuania and I fly back into Glasgow about 11.40am morning of the game ... was willing to spend a few hundred quid on getting a flight back to Edinburgh morning of the game so I could go but I don't think I should now ... I mean, even if we beat them (which we won't) and secure second, it's nothing really to celebrate ... seeing the muppets we've got in our support dancing about like we've achieved something would seriously trigger me. 

I think Pittodrie next week and that will do me then roll on a nice pre-season with a few trips and somewhere cool in Europe. Get this season so far to fuck.

Says it all when you’re struggling for a reason to support these spineless cunts.  My brother has probably only missed one or two all season and even he’s talking about just going up to Aberdeen for the swally and the bus journey because he’s scunnered wae that mob aswell.  Also talking about just going over to ibrox on Saturday and going to the pub. 

The spineless cunts don’t deserve our support. 

Archived