Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just seen him and Dave king in the counting house enjoying Curry Thursday.

“Aye Stevie don’t worry we’ve got millions set aside for ye.  Fuck I’ve left my credit card in the South Africa, any chance you could pick up the tab for me in this one?”

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Gerrard picking up the bill obviously 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

“Aye Stevie don’t worry we’ve got millions set aside for ye.  Fuck I’ve left my credit card in the South Africa, any chance you could pick up the tab for me in this one?”

They’ve just started doing the dishes...

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

Obviously it's fake :lol: Take it you've not seen the Ferry Inn? And why would they give out where he's staying on Twitter 

When i posted it was fake on the other thread, I immediately thought to myself "fuck I've missed a joke somewhere in there" :lol: 

Just now, MisterC said:

The ferry Inn? Surely they could have pushed the boat out and got something better...

I think they needed something quick and cheap.  They plan to sail through these talks. 

18 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Gerrard for me always has had - and still has - a slight air of detachment about him. As if everything is happening around him, but he is not really part of it - even when he is at the centre of things. There's an aura of reservation about him. This isn't a criticism or eulogising him, it's just an observation. It may come in handy as he makes the transition to manager, then again some might see it as a negative. Either way - its there.

this reads like the start of a dissertation

Archived