*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

3 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Maybe an even bigger car crash to come next season?

We're a shambles.

It will be if any of the cowardly incompetent bastards we have witnessed this season are still at the club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rossiter could be a captain in the making, gutted he went off! Hopefully not too serious abd can get a good run of games under gerrard, working him and mcrorie into CM would be good. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

A stone wall red card and a stone wall penalty not given

Is it getting to the stage we need to score 5 every game to beat the cheating bastards of referees in this country? How many times are we having to go over this now. How many calls against us before we rid ourselves of the 'paranoia' brigade and realise there is a vendetta against us in the refereeing body. 

Every fucking match were up against it. 

Even when we score 5 we can't win the fuckin game and that is fuck all to to with referees.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Is it getting to the stage we need to score 5 every game to beat the cheating bastards of referees in this country? How many times are we having to go over this now. How many calls against us before we rid ourselves of the 'paranoia' brigade and realise there is a vendetta against us in the refereeing body. 

Spot on mate. It’s beyond a joke. 

6 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

If, and its a big if, he can keep fit, he certainly looked like he could be the leader in the centre of the pitch that we have lacked for years.

while i thought he was ok  when you saw him coming off  he has very thin legs  and is very slight he needs built up leg and body wise  or he will get crushed in scottish football  and dont expect any help from refs

14 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

While we are on about the refs bear in mind today was out of our hands due to a discracefull Decision midweek 

Two in 5 days no less... on top of numerous other shite descisions during the last two games

14 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

BT not even speaking to our manager ?‍♂️

Why didn't they?? Was waiting but it was a big sycophant sesh by bt towards hibs like they won something. Their man of the match saying great to get the result, a point at home to Rangers. A result after being 3-0 looking like it could go horribly wrong for us and they get an actual result, how the fuck is a draw a result for them. BT and lennon acting like theyve won something and bt fawning over them like it was some big achievement. We scored 5 away, shuld have had a penalty, their penalty was dubious and we were unlucky to not win, but na great achievement by hibs, fuck off.

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Your not allowed to mention this, makes us look like taigs according to a few on here. 

If this was the taigs getting this treatment from the Refs they would’ve started a revolt by now. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

A fucking hate moaning about refs cause ultimately we get beat because we're not good enough. 

But it's so clear for all to see, I can't remember the last time we got a decision that swung our way

I’m the same mate but let’s get it right, that penalty on Tuesday cost us big time and no cunt can tell me that Allen not getting a red and the penalty not given did not have an affect on this game today. To think otherwise is crazy. Bad reffereing has cost us five points in this last week alone. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Everything that’s right and wrong in 90 mins. 

I like Tav and going forward he gives us great options, but he costs us just as much with the fact he can’t defend. 

Cummings hopefully finally put to rest that he isnt good enough. 

I'd keep Cummings ahead of the majority although that isn't saying much

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Everything that’s right and wrong in 90 mins. 

I like Tav and going forward he gives us great options, but he costs us just as much with the fact he can’t defend. 

Cummings hopefully finally put to rest that he isnt good enough. 

He ran alongside barker then just gave up as he put the ball in he's just not good enough however good he is going forward. 

5 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Even when we score 5 we can't win the fuckin game and that is fuck all to to with referees.

Really so we should’ve been playing against 10 men for most of the game and getting a pen had fuck all to do with the Ref. 

You must really like getting fucked in the arse. 

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I'm pretty sure I've heard it said if the foul continues into the box like that then its a penalty.

Not if you watch the Premiership on Sky. Every decision at the edge of the box they discuss, but nothing about continuing into the box. A foul is where it is committed, not where someone is running to

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

I'd keep Cummings ahead of the majority although that isn't saying much

Keep him for what???

Hes not better than Mo and we will be bringing in better than Mo so what’s the point spending 1mill on a player to sit on his arse. 

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

And the surpise is .....? If we won it and Neil McCann had a smile about it then who would fault him.

I don't think you wud see McCann running about the park before a game finished 

so he is an ass 

Archived