Europa League first qualifier - seeding list

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

:lol:

Ah know. Couldn't quite work out how far I could go by bus these days. Think I'll catch a flight.

After Luxembourg I was talking to some of the young team round my way and how the fuck they managed 18 hours or so each way on a bus I'll never know especially after the humiliation. But knowing our Bears I know they had a party (I do know they let the team and staff know how they felt first before they headed back home)

Done Luxembourg by bus, was an experience to say the least :lol: 

First home game will be jam-packed, plenty of media interested and BT will no doubt be doing the week build up and game is given the full OB treatment - exclusive interviews with their own pundit Gerrard. Meaning a little cash boost for us, rather than the bargain basement Premier Sport coverage.

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Unreal how we can be seeded for winning 1 game in Europe in 5 years :lol: 

Iceland or Macedonia for me, please. 

Mind you must include the mighty Tartan Amy results into the equation, as well as club coefficients.

9 minutes ago, Rupret said:

Mind you must include the mighty Tartan Amy results into the equation, as well as club coefficients.

Aye that would make sense, forgot about that.

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Is the competition regional at that stage, not sure a Macedonian side would be happening?? Could be wrong though.

Never knew that but you might be right.

4 minutes ago, PSL said:

So when is the draw? 

Hoping for proges but highly doubt it. 

Think the draws 15th of June... there's info up about it, that date rings a bell. 

I might have it all wrong and that's the date of my vasectomy or something though

52 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Unreal how we can be seeded for winning 1 game in Europe in 5 years :lol: 

Iceland or Macedonia for me, please. 

I don’t think we’ll draw any Eastern European sides during the first round mate. Pretty sure it’s regionalised like the last time.

Being regionalised, what sort of reach do we get? Scanda to the North, Iceland/Ulster/Eire to the West, Balltic regions like Finland, Latvia, Estonia to the East and central Europe to the South? 

2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

With our recent record it really doesn't matter who we get, seeded or unseeded. Anywhere warm and sunny no more than a couple of hours flight away will do (which means about 8ish hrs by RSC bus)

Aye if your bus leaves from London 

Just now, Walter-of-Smith said:

That's bang out of order. Everybody deserves to be treated equally whether you’re black or yellow or brown or normal.

Your patter might be as shite as the Tiber but as the late shit Status Quo said, there's something about you I like