Europa League first qualifier - seeding list

14 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Coz the scum won the Scottish cup. If Motherwell won, it would be them in it and not hivs. 

Assume that would have been the same if we had finished 4th the ?

never knew that probably wouldn't have gotten so raging being 3 down against hibs  :lol: 

I really think we should have organised a friendly again Progress, it's the type of game we need to get us up to speed early season. They weren't bitter, and were genuinely shocked when they put us out (what did we expect), a decent wee ground and a lovely town for fans to enjoy a few pints.

59 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Assume that would have been the same if we had finished 4th the ?

never knew that probably wouldn't have gotten so raging being 3 down against hibs  :lol: 

I was aware of it but was still raging as didn't want to be in a position where I needed to "hope" the tarriers won the treble so we could get European footie. 

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I was aware of it but was still raging as didn't want to be in a position where I needed to "hope" the tarriers won the treble so we could get European footie. 

Think it was probably more a given they were going to win it TBH rather than you having to hope 

24 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Think it was probably more a given they were going to win it TBH rather than you having to hope 

I'm sure Brendan wouldn't have trotted out his recent habit of a "better team won" strategy in that case on Saturday - it was a dead cert that 4th place was a Europa spot 

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm sure Brendan wouldn't have trotted out his recent habit of a "better team won" strategy in that case on Saturday - it was a dead cert that 4th place was a Europa spot 

Exactly there was no doubt IMO, in what world would they jeopardize the achievement just to deny us Europa league qualifying!