Europa League first qualifier - seeding list

7 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Potential second leg opponents. Some very, very tough opposition in there.

IMG_20180528_075841.jpg

Let’s worry about the 1st qualifying round tie first, there were folk on here talking about how to get to Cyprus last year before the Progres game.

If we can get past the first tie we’ve already outperformed last season.

But I’ll add one thing, everyone is speaking about who we want to avoid, but if we do come up against one of the top clubs I bet when they look down the list and see minnows from Ireland and the Faroe Islands.....Rangers under a rejuvenated Gerrard at a packed Ibrox is the last team they’ll want to draw.

3 hours ago, JentleJames said:

Let’s worry about the 1st qualifying round tie first, there were folk on here talking about how to get to Cyprus last year before the Progres game.

If we can get past the first tie we’ve already outperformed last season.

But I’ll add one thing, everyone is speaking about who we want to avoid, but if we do come up against one of the top clubs I bet when they look down the list and see minnows from Ireland and the Faroe Islands.....Rangers under a rejuvenated Gerrard at a packed Ibrox is the last team they’ll want to draw.

They will all want Rangers, the media coverage and build up and TV money will be far the highest out of any potential opponent. Add to that the gate money from a massive Rangers away support.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

They will all want Rangers, the media coverage and build up and TV money will be far the highest out of any potential opponent. Add to that the gate money from a massive Rangers away support.

I'm sure teams like Leipzig, Besiktas and Seville aren't going to be bothered about gate money or media coverage

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I'm sure teams like Leipzig, Besiktas and Seville aren't going to be bothered about gate money or media coverage

I think Gerrard will be the exception, there will be a huge amount of media interest - which will add to their gate receipts and TV deals. Absolutely no doubt about, even with the teams you have described who are used to the high levels of media scrutiny and cash.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I think Gerrard will be the exception, there will be a huge amount of media interest - which will add to their gate receipts and TV deals. Absolutely no doubt about, even with the teams you have described who are used to the high levels of media scrutiny and cash.

Nah 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Does that mean we’re defo away July 26th? Or have I read that wrong?

Ties can get switched around, depending on if other sides in the same city/country are all scheduled to play at home - police advice etc. Think we just need to wait and see with the draw.

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Those 3 clubs want easy qualifying ties because if they don’t make the group stage they’ll sack their managers. Qualifying will be a pre-requisite.

On 23/05/2018 at 21:02, Brubear said:

I was aware of it but was still raging as didn't want to be in a position where I needed to "hope" the tarriers won the treble so we could get European footie. 

Cunts would have probably lay down if they knew it would’ve benefited us in any way. 

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Baku is beautiful mate it puts our dump Glasgow to shame imo 

I don't doubt it does, mate.

Was meaning the lack of preparation they'd have for the amount we'd take for a final again