Europa League first qualifier - seeding list

We'll need a lot of luck avoiding the bigger teams if we're to reach the group stages.  If we do get to the group stages it's European football all the way up until Christmas and we'll all be delighted with that.  Changed bays but it is what it is.

58 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

If we give a team a good scudding and look decent we might have some confidence and see where that can take us. 

Good point.

Most of us have PTSD following Rangers over the past 6 years that we now assume we'll be pumped by some far off no marks made up of chicken farmers, rapists and murderers.

Surely the law of averages says we're due an extended run of good form? I'm still beeling over that disgusting not winning more than 3 in a row stat.

The tide surely has to turn at some point?

The Europa league has loads of shock results in the early rounds. There was loads last year and will be this year. I'd rather face Sevilla for example at that point when they'll have players just returning from WC duty than the round before the group stage proper as they would fuck us 

Big teams do get caught cold. At the moment you need to avoid the Scandinavians who despite bit being great sides are match fit and well into their season.

For me you're going to have to beat at least one good side (luck of the draw dependant) so if it's round 2 vs a Sevilla then I'd be far more confident than a round or 2 later due to their players being away on international duty.

I've used Sevilla as an example but I think you's can get what I mean 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The Europa league has loads of shock results in the early rounds. There was loads last year and will be this year. I'd rather face Sevilla for example at that point when they'll have players just returning from WC duty than the round before the group stage proper as they would fuck us 

Big teams do get caught cold. At the moment you need to avoid the Scandinavians who despite bit being great sides are match fit and well into their season.

For me you're going to have to beat at least one good side (luck of the draw dependant) so if it's round 2 vs a Sevilla then I'd be far more confident than a round or 2 later due to their players being away on international duty.

I've used Sevilla as an example but I think you's can get what I mean 

You clearly just want a bevy in Sevilla

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Potential second leg opponents. Some very, very tough opposition in there.

IMG_20180528_075841.jpg

We will need a bit of luck with the draw to get to to the group stages. 

We just need to wait and see what team we have by the time the 1st round kicks off.