Dave king statement

KWBear

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

@backup is a million times worse than the most rabid filth supporter on the planet

Cunt hates our chairman more than he cares about the club. Absolute embarrassment.

That’s what I can’t work out, We have been looking for our board to grow a set of balls and meet these cunts head on.

Hopefully they continue as I think it will galvanise our support for once.

28 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Overall I’m glad of his statement. Although I think his primary motive is to get fan backing the SPFL have been dodgy for years.

Yes this the relationship between McLennan and Desmond has been public knowledge for months and King pretending otherwise is disingenuous - but that doesn’t make the relationship right.

The more king puts pressure on the SPFL the more chance of impartiality. Although the directors within the league and and a couple of news papers were informed of the link the less observant fans on the ground did not and if the did there would have been outcry. 

Hopefully with the media coverage down south that Gerrard will bring exposes the cabal for what they really are.

Interesting times ahead.

3 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Overall I’m glad of his statement. Although I think his primary motive is to get fan backing the SPFL have been dodgy for years.

Yes this the relationship between McLennan and Desmond has been public knowledge for months and King pretending otherwise is disingenuous - but that doesn’t make the relationship right.

The more king puts pressure on the SPFL the more chance of impartiality. Although the directors within the league and and a couple of news papers were informed of the link the less observant fans on the ground did not and if the did there would have been outcry. 

From his biggest critic 

If King motives are to get fans backing, by attacking our enemies .And defending everything about the club we love .

Whatever that takes, as long as it's not hurting the club 

Then I'm certain. I won't be the only bear with more pride and a big smile on my face.

Bring it on 

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

@backup is a million times worse than the most rabid filth supporter on the planet

Cunt hates our chairman more than he cares about the club. Absolute embarrassment.

He is being cautious ffs 

Sometimes you show no respect to many of the good bears on here .

He is saying what we were all saying few weeks ago 

It's an improvement but it's got to be sustained 

Interesting revelations from King there. 

I seen someone say on Twitter that not only are Dermot Desmond and Denis O’Brien significant shareholders of INM but the majority shareholder of INM also hold shares in celtic. Dont know if that is true though. 

He actually needs to act now 

What that action is I don’t know as you have to think of contractual obligations we have but we should fuck them over where possible 

and Robertson sacked

and Bluepeter9 banned 

Just now, K.A.I said:

He actually needs to act now 

What that action is I don’t know as you have to think of contractual obligations we have but we should fuck them over where possible 

and Robertson sacked

and Bluepeter9 banned 

The balls in their court now. They didn't address the fundamental issue. lets watch and see.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

The balls in their court now. They didn't address the fundamental issue. lets watch and see.

The balls are in ur mouth and you lovin it yuss 

Aye, he has picked his battle. This the one he has decided to fight to the death. It’s basically him or this chairman that’s gonna have to go. 

If it’s King that loses this then we are in a box for years. If he wins it we are back at big boys table. 

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ooft! Shots were fired, bridges were burnt to shreds now he's going all in taking out every cunt that gets in his way with absolutely not one fuck given!

Yep, Hope to fuck this is just the start of it, Hope he just keeps it going and going on a daily basis until msm down south start picking up on it and taking it seriously by shining a big fucking light on this scummy cabal, No Surrender ??????????

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Aye, he has picked his battle. This the one he has decided to fight to the death. It’s basically him or this chairman that’s gonna have to go. 

If it’s King that loses this then we are in a box for years. If he wins it we are back at big boys table. 

It’s unimaginable that he’s so publicly playing this out without being sure he’s got the bases covered surely............isn’t it?

Archived