Dave king statement

KWBear

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's a great post.

To think what we've went through since 2012 all because we had the audacity to employ a perfectly legal tax scheme in previous years, become the victims of a fraudulant takevover and then have the con man withhold tax due to HMRC ... we had our title winning side stripped, prize monies taken under duress, put to the bottom tier of Scottish football, had an illegal transfer embargo, had the authorities try to strip our titles/honours and forever called cheats.

BBC done specially commissioned programmes on us that were absolute hatchet-jobs and we've given celtic free titles and x-amount of years worth of 20-25million Champions League money at a time while all this was going on.

No help from anyone - only more obstacles put in our road.

and there's still people that can't see it and support the Scottish national team, like seeing Scottish teams do well in Europe, want them to get their new stadiums etc you name it. 

We have something to go on, something tangible a clear conflict of interests in the governing body who have treated us appaulingly and within an hour they respond by saying "no case to answer" ... Scotland and Scottish football is the ultimate hell-hole for any Rangers supporter, Unionist, Loyalist. 

Scottish Catholics in positions of power and any single person assosciated with the SNP and higher levels of Police Scotland are not to be trusted. Fuck anyone that thinks differently.

Nail on the head bud. That's why I see the appointment of Gerrard as a masterstroke which has the scottish media, governing body rattled as the media interest south of the border and  beyond will see the noticeable bias for the green & greys.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's a great post.

To think what we've went through since 2012 all because we had the audacity to employ a perfectly legal tax scheme in previous years, become the victims of a fraudulant takevover and then have the con man withhold tax due to HMRC ... we had our title winning side stripped, prize monies taken under duress, put to the bottom tier of Scottish football, had an illegal transfer embargo, had the authorities try to strip our titles/honours and forever called cheats.

BBC done specially commissioned programmes on us that were absolute hatchet-jobs and we've given celtic free titles and x-amount of years worth of 20-25million Champions League money at a time while all this was going on.

and there's still people that can't see it and support the Scottish national team, like seeing Scottish teams do well in Europe, want them to get their new stadiums etc you name it. 

We have something to go on, something tangible a clear conflict of interests in the governing body who have treated us appaulingly and within an hour they respond by saying "no case to answer" ... Scotland and Scottish football is the ultimate hell-hole for any Rangers supporter, Unionist, Loyalist. 

Scottish Catholics in positions of power and any single person assosciated with the SNP and higher levels of Police Scotland are not to be trusted. Fuck anyone that thinks differently.

Outstanding post mate. It hits every nail right on the head. That's why I'm delighted that we've finally started to stand up these haters and placemen. It's well overdue.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's a great post.

excellent post 

only thing i could add is we were demoted illegally too .well at very least against the rules .

they had no rules for liquidation. 

that's why they hurriedly gathered round to draw up sanctions for any potential liquidation .

multiple season pts deduction

massively reduced prize money 

massively reduced tv money 

these were some of the sanctions to be put in place .that's when bears said .fuck that .we start again in div 3 .

Doncaster replied .as far as he was concerned there was no difference between CVA and liquidation .teams in England continued to play without a CVA

And there was no mechanism for us to leave the SPL  ,well not until the fat jap and his buddies got their pencil sharpened 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's a great post.

By fuck don't always agree with you but what a post :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I know King has came out fighting here but there's a big part of me feels this is just the beginning of things to come...bring it fucking on!

The 1st statement he mentions ‘fellow SPFL club’ but his 2nd now names the fenian H*** so hopefully he’ll be naming and shaming them again as the guilty verdicts start to roll in. We really need to ensure their reputation becomes toxic with their cover ups.

24 minutes ago, davidcooptemp said:

Statement should have read. King demands a meeting with the SPFL now.

Nah fuck that, we’re far better airing this particular dirty laundry in full public view

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's a great post.

F3A14194-8C66-4627-99C1-A415F6136C92.gif.635083531c68fdfbf707b4000376a1f5.gif

Post of the day mate

19 minutes ago, davidcooptemp said:

Statement should have read. King demands a meeting with the SPFL now.

Under normal circmstances, yes, but those cunts are not normal. Need 6 QC's and a Philadelphia lawyer. Lying corrupt bastards who would twist every word.

I hope Dave drip drips more revelations and makes those cunts sweat and to a point where the media can no longer ignore it. That's when the momentum gathers and they're fucked. 

Early success on the park will attract media attention from down south as I am sure Grreard has his contacts to keep him in the publc eye down there. With him being a relative outsider, any expose on the shenanigans up here by him would have much credibility and stick.

All of which should add pressure to the rats up here. They have much to be fearful of and not just the football.

Haven’t been following the news but this all matters not a flying fuck if we don’t follow it up and take these fucking taig bastards to task. Saw that they had come out saying there will be no investigation so if this is the end of it then it’s another case of all fart and no shite Rangers 

4 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Love how much us issuing statements is bothering some people

Should just rip the piss and do 2/3 per day discussing every single topic possible

“Good weather the day eh troops?”

DK. X

11 hours ago, backup said:

I have no interest in what makes you go hmmmmmm, facts interest me where The Rangers are concerned, that you cling to the perceived heroics of a glib and shameless liar is of course your prerogative.

“The Rangers”......

28 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Haven’t been following the news but this all matters not a flying fuck if we don’t follow it up and take these fucking taig bastards to task. Saw that they had come out saying there will be no investigation so if this is the end of it then it’s another case of all fart and no shite Rangers 

Not sure if you've read King's latest statement today. It's in Siwels post on p11 of this thread. Doesn't look like the matter is finished as far as King is concerned.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Dave Dave Dave what are you doing to me, first you throw out a wee jab and they walk on it to by lying again then it’s a thunderous right cross and they are swaying on the ropes  

Your still a cunt but your rapidly becoming my favourite cunt. 

If he keeps this up who knows how good a cunt he could become. :whistle:

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m hoping there’s a journalist out there who will follow Gerrard up here and have the balls to expose this agenda for what it is and create a name for themselves in the process. 

Gerrard needs it laid out in front of his very eyes to show him the corruption we/he faces.

If he wants it highlighted by a southern based journo I'm sure SG won't gave any difficulty making that happen. Here's hoping.

15 minutes ago, backup said:

Not another who doesn’t know the given name of The Rangers, apparently so.

Oh I know the name of my club pal.... you on the other hand could have chosen your wording better. After all in this day in age most haters of my club like to use the phrase “the Rangers” 

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Gerrard needs it laid out in front of his very eyes to show him the corruption we/he faces.

If he wants it highlighted by a southern based journo I'm sure SG won't gave any difficulty making that happen. Here's hoping.

The Gerrard appointment could be a master stroke off the field if this comes to fruition, let’s hope it’s a success more importantly on the field????

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

Oh I know the name of my club pal.... you on the other hand could have chosen your wording better. After all in this day in age most haters of my club like to use the phrase “the Rangers” 

No you obviously do not  know the name of The Rangers, perhaps you have invented a new what is it you call it "phrase", best keep quiet rather than you make foolish comment, at least you now know The Rangers proper name.

Archived