Borna Barisic

11 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Id be disappointed if we dont at least enquire about zahovic 

Worst player over the course of the tie. If he wasn't their club manager's son, who is a footballing legend in Slovenia, nobody would care about him. He wouldn't even play.

14 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

If brace face is worth 40 million then I’ll take a punt on this cunt being worth double 

best way to think is .brace face is worth half of Barisic. 

so brace face is only really worth 3 to 5m .that's why he's still at giro dome 

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Having artificial surfaces or not it a decent debate. But having one as poor nick as that one today isn't. It's simply unacceptable.

I've heard they're ripping it up this summer and aren't spending any money at all as a result. Whilst still allowing community foitball on it midweek.

Only if the scum struggle when they come to town will the quality of the pitch be seen as can issue. 

Meanwhile we have another player out injured....

I am no expert on these pitches, but I assume there is different grades of quality. That today just looked hellish and if they are replacing it then surely it should be with a better one. 

45 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would hope so, but I wondered if it might be with a better 3G one if that even exists. :unsure:

They've upgraded them hugely this past few years to 4G,some don't even need the black ball infill and they're much harder wearing and more grass like,even so,they shouldn't be anywhere near any Prem standard football imo.

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Struggled today, even his crossing was poor. Probably thinking what is this shit we are playing on. 

Opposition teams don't have a Tav galavanting up the wing making space for Barasic is another reason he looked quiet today and possibly for the rest of the season, his crossing was disappointing tho and again the oppositions goal came from Tav's side!!.

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

They've upgraded them hugely this past few years to 4G,some don't even need the black ball infill and they're much harder wearing and more grass like,even so,they shouldn't be anywhere near any Prem standard football imo.

I tried to find out some info via google earlier but it was so confusing I gave up. :happy:

That one at Killie seems hellish and should not be allowed in the top league as you say. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I tried to find out some info via google earlier but it was so confusing I gave up. :happy:

That one at Killie seems hellish and should not be allowed in the top league as you say. 

UEFA had a whole site linked to them and the injuries on them,seems the number of injuries on artificle and grass are roughly the same but for me the ankle,knee and ligament damage are standouts on artificle.

Back to Barisic, I agree he was not great but I will not be judging him on his second game on that pitch. 

Think he had a quite game today as most of our attacking was down the right side.Seen him a few times making runs down the line only for the ball to be played out right. I like the look of him and he puts defending 1st.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

UEFA had a whole site linked to them and the injuries on them,seems the number of injuries on artificle and grass are roughly the same but for me the ankle,knee and ligament damage are standouts on artificle.

I did not know they had a site for that, but I am sure you are right about those injuries. 

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Think he had a quite game today as most of our attacking was down the right side.Seen him a few times making runs down the line only for the ball to be played out right. I like the look of him and he puts defending 1st.

I think he will be a very good signing. :thumbup:

I did not know they had a site for that, but I am sure you are right about those injuries. 

Maybe site is a bit strong but there was a lot of questions being asked when they were first installed so UEFA answered those questions as best they could.Think wi all the money invested in plastic pitched UEFA were afraid of a backlash or maybe brown envelopes changed hands?

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Maybe site is a bit strong but there was a lot of questions being asked when they were first installed so UEFA answered those questions as best they could.Think wi all the money invested in plastic pitched UEFA were afraid of a backlash or maybe brown envelopes changed hands?

Now that last part would not be a surprise. :pipe:

16 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Opposition teams don't have a Tav galavanting up the wing making space for Barasic is another reason he looked quiet today and possibly for the rest of the season, his crossing was disappointing tho and again the oppositions goal came from Tav's side!!.

Shit defending from Barisic which allowed the initial cross to came in which then found its way to Jones on Tav’s side.

10 hours ago, EMRFC said:

Shit defending from Barisic which allowed the initial cross to came in which then found its way to Jones on Tav’s side.

Funny it always finds its way to Tavs side and also a shit tackle from Arfield all set up from a schoolboy back flick from Tav in their corner flag eh.