Borna Barisic

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

My worry with Coulibaly is he could not get in Angers side could it be because he is injured a lot.

Don’t think so, there was only 7 league games where he wasn’t in the squad for Angers last season and that wasn’t through injury seemingly. I don’t think he’s injury prone, they just didn’t rate him.

14 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Don’t think so, there was only 7 league games where he wasn’t in the squad for Angers last season and that wasn’t through injury seemingly. I don’t think he’s injury prone, they just didn’t rate him.

Must be mad he's looked good for us anytime he's played.

I thought Barisic played quite well for his first mhanks game, nae neck was quiet apart from his shot from outside the box and he’s the best right sided winger in world football just now......apparently, it’s shocking he can’t get in a shitty Scotland team.  How dare they not pick the wee flasher!?! 

Back to Barisic, excellent we have a regular starter for the WC finalists

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

He isn't though. He's got four caps, and started a recent friendly; he's on the bench tonight. Barišić is in and around the senior squad, and Katić won't be too far off. But he's not a regular starter. 

6 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

He isn't though. He's got four caps, and started a recent friendly; he's on the bench tonight. Barišić is in and around the senior squad, and Katić won't be too far off. But he's not a regular starter. 

Then I stand corrected, someone said in the thread above he was starting against Spain. My regular starter was based on that and the prior game since the WC, given their LB in the WC has been ruled out of all football 

10 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Pivaric and Strinic are gash 

Borna should be starting for them 

Im delighted he isn’t playing as I am with every other Rangers player not to be picked for their countries early in the season incase of injury.

our new team need to be all fit and getting as many games together rather than being staggered due to injuries while away playing meaningless international friendly games.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

Im delighted he isn’t playing as I am with every other Rangers player not to be picked for their countries early in the season incase of injury.

our new team need to be all fit and getting as many games together rather than being staggered due to injuries while away playing meaningless international friendly games.

I’m with you on this but it’s nice to see our players getting recognised

Especially when there’s utter garbage playing ahead of them 

6 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Even though playing for Croatia will greatly increase the fee we eventually get for him?

I agree with your logic when it's people playing for non-prestigious countries like Scotland or Northern Ireland. But when it's Croatia or Colombia the game changes.

5 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Mental thing to say.

7 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Numpty.

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

?

Who would you rather eustace or Coulibaly ?

Scrap tactics, speed and technique, all we need is experience to win 55! 

Stevie G has no experience though let’s get McLeish back from Scotland and bring back boyd. Tell the tarriers we’re back ?

melts

14 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Who would you rather eustace or Coulibaly ?

Scrap tactics, speed and technique, all we need is experience to win 55! 

Stevie G has no experience though let’s get McLeish back from Scotland and bring back boyd. Tell the tarriers we’re back ?

melts

cm014thumb%2520-%2520In%2520a%2520Hole__83976.1409340489.380.500.jpg

3 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

I thought Barisic played quite well for his first mhanks game, nae neck was quiet apart from his shot from outside the box and he’s the best right sided winger in world football just now......apparently, it’s shocking he can’t get in a shitty Scotland team.  How dare they not pick the wee flasher!?! 

Funny because I saw it the exact opposite. I thought he was quite ordinary against nae neck.