Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

It's not just EPL, was people on here claiming City group was a walkover and would win games easily, totally ignorant too other leagues. I said at the time of the draw this was a tricky group for City.

City being 'favourites' for the CL is a joke.

Aye they’ve said that twice now on the commentary. IMO you have Real Madrid, Barca, Juve, Bayern, Liverpool and at a stretch Atletico ahead of them. 

Rangers_no1 and Rum Ham like this

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s amazing the sheer arrogance of the EPL. 

Commentator acted surprised when he said Lyon are good playing like this aren’t they. 

It’s really good to watch them falter in Europe, especially the 2 Manchester clubs

EPL fans think that because of the money the teams throughout the EPL spend on players that makes them the best league. 

I've always said that teams throughout the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 are better than those of the EPL and Championship.

Don't watch Ligue 1 so can't comment on Lyon, but they are sitting on 4 points from 5 games currently, and 2 up against a team that steamrolled the EPL last season. 

It's ignorance, and as you say arrogant. 

Prso's headband likes this

Just now, bluedylan said:

It was pubic to be fair

Dunno mate. I doubt he has any. He has the air of one of those fully waxed gay chaps. 

Not that I'm an expert or anything.

bluedylan likes this

6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Liverpool and PSG fans applauding  each other last night lol

Football at that level in some clubs, is a tourist experience with zero atmosphere. Depressed to watch that, it's what winds me up about watching Rugby at Murrayfield - mixed crowds and all a big jolly day out. OK, don't want people knocking crap out of eachother, but a bit of edge to a crowd makes football so much more enjoyable.

31 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Football at that level in some clubs, is a tourist experience with zero atmosphere. Depressed to watch that, it's what winds me up about watching Rugby at Murrayfield - mixed crowds and all a big jolly day out. OK, don't want people knocking crap out of eachother, but a bit of edge to a crowd makes football so much more enjoyable.

100% mate,  champions lg getting too predictable its becoming like a invite now. 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

No mixed crowds at Anfield last night mate but nothing wrong with a bit of sporting rivalry coupled with respect. PSG fans were awesome hence the applause, sang none stop for the whole game.   Shame for them that their team is full of overpayed primadonners.  Been a few occasions at Ibrox when there has been mutual respect between fans on European nights.