Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

Lost my power bank phone charger and wire. So had no charge bought one at a super market and it’s only charging to 87%. Check out at 11 and can’t be fucked moving didn’t get back in our room till about 2.45 after been out from 10 not ate anything either. Going to murder a KFC. Our support was insane all night non stop. Someone asked me if I it was the Tannochside flag a was holding they a poster on here ? 

Cheers to @southdown 1916 and J for organising the busses again top work. 

24 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

You in the home end or away end ? 

Neither. Bought a home end. Refused even with my best Danish accent. Tried away end ticketless. 

Only cunt that fell for my accent was Richard Gough but he wasn't willing to sneak me in either ?

Watched in the pub

Had a laugh regardless. Worth the trip. 

24 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Lost my power bank phone charger and wire. So had no charge bought one at a super market and it’s only charging to 87%. Check out at 11 and can’t be fucked moving didn’t get back in our room till about 2.45 after been out from 10 not ate anything either. Going to murder a KFC. Our support was insane all night non stop. Someone asked me if I it was the Tannochside flag a was holding they a poster on here ? 

Cheers to @southdown 1916 and J for organising the busses again top work. 

Fans were well behaved and in great voice. Sound as fuck.

Went mental in pub when we scored 

That's when the police told us all to get out. We scored again and flooded back in and they shut the t v off so went to the next pub 

I was working at the airport on Wednesday and it was great to see bears in their numbers travelling again for these big away trips .

For every negative that gets brought up by out lovely mhedia there are a hundred positives about our loyal fans .

Every bear and bearette that travelled deserved a result like last night's and many more to come 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Neither. Bought a home end. Refused even with my best Danish accent. Tried away end ticketless. 

Only cunt that fell for my accent was Richard Gough but he wasn't willing to sneak me in either ?

Watched in the pub

Had a laugh regardless. Worth the trip. 

Was bears in the home end with strips on as well. 

7 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Was bears in the home end with strips on as well. 

Thought that as I saw a union flag and a red hand just behind the villa real goal. There are always bears in the home end if they can't get tickets for the Rangers end I have done it myself at the nou camp. As long as we get to see the gers 

Was unreal how many bears from my cancelled flight I met in villareal/benidorm, dedication to the core ?? was close to chucking it but what a trip! Cancelled flights to a 300 euro taxi from salou to villareal ? met a few lads in the same boat so split between 5, worth every penny?

6 minutes ago, Kurto_RFC said:

Was unreal how many bears from my cancelled flight I met in villareal/benidorm, dedication to the core ?? was close to chucking it but what a trip! Cancelled flights to a 300 euro taxi from salou to villareal ? met a few lads in the same boat so split between 5, worth every penny?

Brilliant €300 taxi ?? no bad €60 each a suppose.