Rapid 2 Spartak 0

tannerall

Salzburg leading leipzig 2-0 away tells me Austrian football is decent and lets not get carried away with expectations, rapid will be a tough match for us. Dont think that result is much of a surprise.

3 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Salzburg leading leipzig 2-0 away tells me Austrian football is decent and lets not get carried away with expectations, rapid will be a tough match for us. Dont think that result is much of a surprise.

It’s Leipzig B and some shadiness could be going on between the Red Bull clubs to make sure they both get through, handing Salzburg 3 points tonignt gives them a great advantage over the other 2 right from the off 

7 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Their were people on here saying how lucky the tims got their draw, Salzburg were semi finalists last season, I'm worried the Germans aren't treating it very serious which will help the tims but a point well made regarding Rapid ?

4 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

It’s Leipzig B and some shadiness could be going on between the Red Bull clubs to make sure they both get through, handing Salzburg 3 points tonignt gives them a great advantage over the other 2 right from the off 

need to keep this chat going for when Salzburg stop the tarriers from progressing, their outrage will be superb on kerryfail

11 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Ahh life isn't worth living without a conspiracy theory here and there