***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

1 hour ago, Nailed-It said:

Anyone else slightly worried how we will cope with Morelos and Lafferty out?

Don't know if it's just nerves but this could turn out to be a long day tomorrow.

I’m worried how we’ll do without Morelos. He’s been so important for us recently.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I’m worried how we’ll do without Morelos. He’s been so important for us recently.

The players replacing him really have to do the business for us. We can't afford to let this go to extra time after the game we had a few days ago.

5 minutes ago, Nailed-It said:

3 games in 6 days, an extra 30 minutes and the risk of key players cramping up or worse at a crucial time of the season.

You just copied someone else's answer there. Won't even go to extra time as we will pump them in 90. Thinking about extra time already is just weird imo.

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Thinking about extra time already is just weird imo.

Eh?! There's a possibility it could go to extra time. Hope we do it in the 90 but what's weird about some of us thinking about the possibility of extra time?

11 minutes ago, Nailed-It said:

Eh?! There's a possibility it could go to extra time. Hope we do it in the 90 but what's weird about some of us thinking about the possibility of extra time?

That fact you are thinking about it indicates you have doubts about us doing it in 90. Rangers are pumping these cunts tomorrow. Extra time could not be further from my mind. 2-0.

5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Exactly, I don’t see us causing them too many problems either.

Depends what frontline we go for mate, I’d go for pure pace in Kent Grezda Middleton think the Aberdeen defence wouldn’t know what hit them.

Archived