***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah Wes will play, same way he'll play regardless of who we meet in the final.

Always the second choice keeper in the league cup. Seems to be the way of it regardless of manager 

Wes is on record as saying Steven Gerrard hasn’t told the keepers that’s the case. Reckon McGregor will be in goal as it’s too risky not to play our strongest team.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Wes is on record as saying Steven Gerrard hasn’t told the keepers that’s the case. Reckon McGregor will be in goal as it’s too risky not to play our strongest team.

I'd prefer McGregor to play as I think it's a fucking stupid idea not to play your first choice in big games, but I'd be surprised 

this will be a tough game, don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about the sheeps form, its an away game and they'd fuckin love to get a result against us. A lot of players last night were showing a bit fatigue near the end, hopefully they'll be rested and ready to go.

2-1 to us with those cattle rapers getting a goal from a fod fuck up.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Goldson Worrall Flanagan

Arfield Jack/Rossiter Ejaria

Candeias Kent Grezda/Middleton

Would have preferred to drop Candeias but you canny with the options available really. Katic will struggle to get into the team now

S.G. presser today seemed to suggest Arfield will start if no reaction after training today and tomorrow

McGregor 

Tav          Goldson     Katic      Flanagan 

Jack

Coulibaly  Jack 

Candeias                              Lafferty 

Morelos

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

McGregor 

Tav          Goldson     Katic      Flanagan 

Jack

Coulibaly  Jack 

Candeias                              Lafferty 

Morelos

Jack's twice the player he used to be.

5 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I'd start him with middleton replacing him after 60/70. He must start showing he's got something to offer. 

Aye chuck him in from the start,hardly kicked a baw for us in a game like this to see what he has to offer,good thinking..

24 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Aye chuck him in from the start,hardly kicked a baw for us in a game like this to see what he has to offer,good thinking..

Could say the same about any fringe players, he cost 2 million ffs, and played international football last week, more game time than most on the fringe. 

I watched Albania against Israel and thought Grezda was really good, looked tidy, never gave the ball away and was very direct. 

Albania lost 2 nil but Grezda was their best player. I would like to see him start a game, he definitely has a lot to offer.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I watched Albania against Israel and thought Grezda was really good, looked tidy, never gave the ball away and was very direct. 

Albania lost 2 nil but Grezda was their best player. I would like to see him start a game, he definitely has a lot to offer.

He looks unfit and panicked when he should have scored in the last minute. 

Archived