The club requires a captain in the traditional mould.

backup

1 minute ago, Ibroxric72 said:

OP is right we need a hard no nonsense captain. Goldson would be a definite improvement , for me he has by far the most ‘steel’ in the team. 

Not for me, radical suggestion but id try morelos as captain, fuck pissing him off during the game lol

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

In my lifetime the Rangers captains have either been players who, when the chips were down and the game wasnt going our way, would be able to rally the team, coax a performance out of the gifted players by either a quiet word in their ear or a fucking bollocking (think gough) , or else the captain was someone who could themselves grab the game by the scruff of the neck and change it to our favour (thing ferguson) 

Tav is neither, players maybe look up to him at the club, he maybe the most liked player, but during 90mins like sunday tav is neither captain that we need, he can't coax the likes of ejaria, kent etc to give that extra 10% and he can't change the game on his own

I always think Barry Ferguson was a fine example of both over his two times with us. The first time a younger Barry could grab a game and change it, the second time he was more of a leader and rallying type captain such as the Manchester season. A moany bastard at times it seemed but all because he knew what it meant to win at this club.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Get where your coming from, but he would be liable to pull his cock out at an innapropriate moment, albeit I wouldn't mnd him shoving it up broon's arse at Ibrox.

Wow. Bronzy is no longer the only gay in the village. He won't be pleased.

The whole team, in fact squad is soft as shite and until we get some steel into the team we will continue to be bullied. And we need more creativity in midfield and a poacher who will score goals. And until such additions are made we will struggle to win any silverware.

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

The whole team, in fact squad is soft as shite and until we get some steel into the team we will continue to be bullied. And we need more creativity in midfield and a poacher who will score goals. And until such additions are made we will struggle to win any silverware.

Scary part is we have been needing these exact positions filled going on years now