*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Fuck off lol what about?

His face in the rear and reads across the bottom: Gavin Rae- Captain, leader, player

Just now, Glory awaits said:

I’d like to see big lafferty playing the no9 role with Morelos sitting in behind, the big man wouldn’t be bullied up top & Morelos would cause all sorts of problems sitting in behind 

Lafferty gets bullied in every game he plays in 😂

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

His face in the rear and reads across the bottom: Gavin Rae- Captain, leader, player

Lafferty gets bullied in every game he plays in 😂

He’s got a decent record against celtic, it’s not like we have lots of options in that area

Not feeling the nerves and excitement in the pit of my stomach that I normally would before an old firm game, probably because right now I'm fearing the worst. 

But with a couple of their big game players missing and hopefully our guys playing through the pain barrier we can go at them, stay on the front foot and give them something to worry about for a change. 

I’m trying to tell myself it’s only a game of football and to get a grip. It’s not working and I’m shitting myself. I think it’s because I know that if we lose the seasons over. I’m also worried because I don’t think we’re a lucky team either. I’m probably wrong, but I never feel that we get the breaks at the moment . I’m praying that we can dig in and show some balls tomorrow. Please send us into the new year on a high Rangers. 

Archived