*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

5 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We have to take risks with players, if Arfield, Kent, Goldson are 90% fit then play them.

Id play Katic all day long too.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan or AH 

Arfield Mccrorrie Jack

Candieas Morelos Kent

Apart from Barasic at lb that is our best team.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

People go on about Brown too much in these games. He dictates fuck all and the reason he gets to "stroll about the park like he owns the place" is because previous managers have identified other players who can actually hurt us, like Rogic, and had our MF focus on then instead of wasting energy on someone who can just about pass the ball square and put a few tackles in.

Rogic is their real dangerman,IF he plays,they tick,if we can harass him thru-out the game,it'll make a huge difference. Broon's done and is only good at kicking players now,maybe we should target him for a red.....as if a Ref would give him one.

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Rogic is their real dangerman,IF he plays,they tick,if we can harass him thru-out the game,it'll make a huge difference. Broon's done and is only good at kicking players now,maybe we should target him for a red.....as if a Ref would give him one.

Rogic is away on international duty.

Scott brown is shite. He’s only started dictating old firm games in any way thinking he’s a hard man when he’s played against shite. 

Brown was a non factor in almost every game against Ferguson, Davis, Thomson. 

McGregor and Christie the celtic dangermen for me. 

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

More to the point, who is Stevie going to put up?

Coulibaly?!

One or two up front will make little difference if we don't win the midfield. They need service and if Coulibaly. Forget it.

You making a suggestion that Coulibaly could do a job up front with the high press? I like it. He has the wheels for this job. 

If Middleton starts the match I don’t think we have any hope of winning. I think he has a big future and will continue to get better but he will get bullied in this one going forward and defending. He’s really good off the bench and I would risk Kent instead with a view to Middleton coming in with 15/20 left. 

11 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Scott brown is shite. He’s only started dictating old firm games in any way thinking he’s a hard man when he’s played against shite. 

Absolutely. He’s had it easy over the last few years. We make him look half decent but at a time when teams from England can come in and take any player out of Scotland that they want we are still waiting for a bid from an EPL side.

Strange that 

46 minutes ago, NOSURRENDERSTEFANKLOS said:

If Middleton starts the match I don’t think we have any hope of winning. I think he has a big future and will continue to get better but he will get bullied in this one going forward and defending. He’s really good off the bench and I would risk Kent instead with a view to Middleton coming in with 15/20 left. 

I think his turn of pace against a high celtic backline would be useful..... if he had a end product

12 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Said this for years, all of his peers either retired or went to test themselves in a better league, Ferguson, Thomson, Davis, Ki Sung, Barry Robson, Wanyama, even the likes of Armstrong has moved on. 

He's hung around diddy Scottish football because he's not good enough to play elsewhere and his hard-man act Would be laughable in a proper league. 

Cant see anything other than a defeat sadly, McGregor, Christoe, Ntcham even Brown can all pass the ball. We've got Jack who can retain it but nobody who can play a ball forward so cant see anything other than them dominating the ball which will lead to a negative crowd

Only way I could see us getting a result would be to go for it from the first whistle and get an early goal

Archived