Intimidation

11 hours ago, lerxst said:

Master stoke by the club , the fans surrounded the pitch and their players shit it . Ibrox is our home and this time in an old firm game it felt the way it should.

12th man for sure.

Well when they act the Cunt and tie scarves around posts and damage the place this is our retribution. This was all their own doing and it should be kept this way forever!!

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

With about 12 minutes to go I kept saying to @TheCutch "I can't do this I'm.going to have to go outside and stand"

I was in bits :lol:

Brilliant 😂

The other belter I heard was someone who said they started to do the hoovering 🤣

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Brilliant 😂

The other belter I heard was someone who said they started to do the hoovering 🤣

:lol:

mate I couldn't handle it. It meant so fucking much to me my wee yin seen us beat them I was willing to walk out. Thought it was me who made hem beat us :lol:

During the 9iar year I can't remember what game it was but it was definitely  between us and the mhanks, and a guy at my work asked me where you watching it? I was so nervous and up tight about it that I said "Fuck knows mate, I will probably go and sit in the middle of a field somewhere" 😂

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

During the 9iar year I can't remember what game it was but it was definitely  between us and the mhanks, and a guy at my work asked me where you watching it? I was so nervous and up tight about it that I said "Fuck knows mate, I will probably go and sit in the middle of a field somewhere" 😂

See the game we won at piggery.  My mates dad couldn't watch and heard us roaring came running in.and went wow 1 0 early and we said naw thats the third :lol:

Love reading through topics like this. It's reassuring knowing that I'm not the only one going through all these emotions. When I was young I always naively thought the extreme emotion would become less with age/maturity but it doesn't, it just doesn't!

My prep for the match was a couple extra layers of deodorant and I think it paid off, especially in those last 10 mins 😂

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See the game we won at piggery.  My mates dad couldn't watch and heard us roaring came running in.and went wow 1 0 early and we said naw thats the third :lol:

It was worse years ago sometimes you had to make do with listening on the radio, that was nerveracking and torturous as fuck

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

😂😂😂telling ye mate give it a try 😂😂😂🙈

Had to work Saturday morning, Got back home with about 10mins of the first half still to play, Never even took my coat off for the remainder of the game, Couldn't sit down, Paced up and down in the living room kicking every ball and screaming at the telly like a fucking loony, Sank to my knees in fucking bits when Ryan Kent went thru 1 on 1 and fucking missed thinking we were gonna fuck this up, My wee Mammy who is 81 and suffers with dementia who was sitting on her chair watching it with me turned to me and said you you you're taking this too ssseriously 😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Had to work Saturday morning, Got back home with about 10mins of the first half still to play, Never even took my coat off for the remainder of the game, Couldn't sit down, Paced up and down in the living room kicking every ball and screaming at the telly like a fucking loony, Sank to my knees in fucking bits when Ryan Kent went thru 1 on 1 and fucking missed thinking we were gonna fuck this up, My wee Mammy who is 81 and suffers with dementia who was sitting on her chair watching it with me turned to me and said you you you're taking this too ssseriously 😂😂😂😂😂

Class mate 👍🏻👌🏻😂😂and we call that enjoyment 🙈😂😂

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Class mate 👍🏻👌🏻😂😂and we call that enjoyment 🙈😂😂

Forgot to mention, Just as Wee Morelos was running the clock down with the ball up at their corner flag the phone rang and the conversation went something like this,

Me, Hello

Girlfriend who was at her work, Hiya

Me in what probably sounded to her as a nervous voice, You'll have to phone me back, Give it 5 mins

Her, What's wrong

Me, I think I'm about to have a fucking heart attack, Rangers are about 30 secs away from beating celtic, 

5mins later she phones back, Did they win she says and have you calmed down any, Aye we won and naw I haven't calmed down I'm fucking buzzing and emotionally fucking drained and btw we are going out tonight to celebrate 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Forgot to mention, Just as Wee Morelos was running the clock down with the ball up at their corner flag the phone rang and the conversation went something like this,

Me, Hello

Girlfriend who was at her work, Hiya

Me in what probably sounded to her as a nervous voice, You'll have to phone me back, Give it 5 mins

Her, What's wrong

Me, I think I'm about to have a fucking heart attack, Rangers are about 30 secs away from beating celtic, 

5mins later she phones back, Did they win she says and have you calmed down any, Aye we won and naw I haven't calmed down I'm fucking buzzing and emotionally fucking drained and btw we are going out tonight to celebrate 😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂class 👍🏻👌🏻