Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

20 minutes ago, Bears said:

😢 I only come on here to wind up folk and slag them off by misrepresenting what they say then the big boys say bad things to me and that means they're bullies and it's not fair cos the bullies say I'm wrong but I'm not cos I'm always right cept I had to admit I can't spell tomato but they're still bullies and bad n that😢

Bias does not equal conspiracy, but you just keep harping on about it, BP9. You refuse to engage with posters you disagree with. You even remind me of her with the catchphrase 'So what you're really saying is...' but you haven't evolved your trolling to such a high level (!) yet. That's why you get the response you receive. Learn to communicate without automatic provocation now and again...

Have you actually read the thread in question? Have you actually looked at the crap aimed my way in this thread? 

Not every poster is paranoid and not every poster is Abusive but my goodness there is ( perhaps was) a growing number that were paranoid ( this week should show a few that the paranoia is mid placed) and a good few who’s idea of wit and repartee is ‘fuck off you cunt’ 

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What paranoia ya walloper. 

The thread you so hate shows quite clearly we aren’t getting a fair crack of the whip from Refs, the fact you run straight to the SNP playbook and stick your fingers in your ears when you don’t like the facts isn’t our fault. 

As for comparing our fans to those scum cunts across the city you appear to like so much, says everything about you. 

Abusive and paranoid rant - kinda proves my point! 

17 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

You are right mate and that's not forgetting the forearm smashes and elbows that cunt Brown has got away with for years.

Watched the game this morning . I watched it specifically for the incidents

I could not believe Alfredo's mistimed kick was 2mins 30 seconds into the game

He clearly doesn't look at Brown as Brown came from behind him to jump . The incident could happen in a hundred games this weekend .

It was an absolute nothing incident . To bears after the game . It looked good ,as it was the scum bag he kicked

Clearly the bheasts are up to their old tricks of collating all the nothings to try and make something out of fuck all

An agenda if you like . And that agenda will be as I posted last night . To put maximum pressure on referees in the run in to the title .

With any luck this time . Refs will grow some balls and it will backfire on the bheasts

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Abusive and paranoid rant - kinda proves my point! 

Seriously mate . You are tiresome with this nonsense . If you feel so strongly that bears are paranoid . Go and join the kiddyfiddlers site

Or at the very least change the record . Do you like just being the odd one out . Is that your buzz.

Someone posted you never talk about football , the actual game . He wasn't wrong

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We should change the thread title to ’Bluepeter9 look at me I’m a victim’ 

Every thread he joins goes the same way. Deflects from the purpose of the thread every time. As was pointed out to me, he’s best ignored.

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fe24f61912ffd9e890cb35b226550dae.jpegfunny no media outlet mentioned this wonder why😞

Didn't happen this way mate . It was the bio mechanics  that made Brown's foot point straight into the leg breaking position .So it was purely accidental right .

About 100 times worse than any of Rangers players fouls, but this is Glasgow's biased fuckwit media for you

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Have you actually read the thread in question? Have you actually looked at the crap aimed my way in this thread? 

Not every poster is paranoid and not every poster is Abusive but my goodness there is ( perhaps was) a growing number that were paranoid ( this week should show a few that the paranoia is mid placed) and a good few who’s idea of wit and repartee is ‘fuck off you cunt’ 

Yes and yes. The thread you have such a problem with is not perfect but it does record clear bias against us. If you want to shoot that down then explain how the patterns of bias there are not actually true, you know, with facts. However, your response to it is to slag off anyone who does not agree with your fingers in ears, 'Lalala, everything's fine!' attitude.

You clearly associate yourself with the anti-Rangers/pro-celtc media and their fans in general while attacking Rangers fans and the general consensus they have. I don't remember any occasion where you actually argued your point with anything better than name-calling (Paranoid!, etc.) of your fellow RM posters. If you even tried to get a decent argument across then folk might start to respect you but your MO is to throw abuse then whine when you get it back. Try treating Gers fans with a bit of respect and you might get a better response...

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Didn't happen this way mate . It was the bio mechanics  that made Brown's foot point straight into the leg breaking position .So it was purely accidental right .

About 100 times worse than any of Rangers players fouls but this is Glasgow's biased fuckwit media for you

Can someone put this photo on Stewart/Sutton/ hartson/English. Twitter page I would love to know how they would react  if at all. 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Still can’t believe that utter bawbag tried to use this as a feasible explanation   :wanker:

The beggars and haters lap him up . He would never get another job in football like Mutton . So they both  fancy themselves  in punditry as the brainless goons.

Lying , making things up , talking constant shite . The both of them are world class at it

3 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

Can someone put this photo on Stewart/Sutton/ hartson/English. Twitter page I would love to know how they would rest if at all. 

It would not matter mate . Not one jot . The agenda has been set . And absolutely nothing would make a difference to these cunts .

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Admin are just as bad as BP9 for allowing him to descend every thread he enters into this nonsense 

Will it require every member to just put him on ignore and then perhaps he just fucks off..??. 

Predictably he has the occasional "odd ball" defending him and giving him oxygen. Starve the Troll the troll dies...

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Lennon gets death threats.....uproar and candlelight vigils

Beaton gets death threats.....nuthin 

Lennons jacket  gets hit by a pound coin = uproar.

Not one person pulled him up to say "Haw Neil why were you holding your face when tumbling to the ground when your big thick jacket was hit by a coin?"

No journo ever exposed this mock dive feigning injury.

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Will it require every member to just put him on ignore and then perhaps he just fucks off..??. 

Predictably he has the occasional "odd ball" defending him and giving him oxygen. Starve the Troll the troll dies...

Something like that would be ideal but he's always going to get a reaction when he comes into a thread like this and tries turning it round on our support. Horrendous poster 

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Lennons jacket  gets hit by a pound coin = uproar.

Not one person pulled him up to say "Haw Neil why were you holding your face when tumbling to the ground when your big thick jacket was hit by a coin?"

No journo ever exposed this mock dive feigning injury.

Can’t remember any journalists saying anything about Morelos being hit with a coin only three days after that either. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Something like that would be ideal but he's always going to get a reaction when he comes into a thread like this and tries turning it round on our support. Horrendous poster 

I've had him on ignore for about 16 months mibee longer because he has always been "horrendous" . 

It's worth trying. 90% of members ignore him and then see if he hangs around like a bad smell..??

7 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Can’t remember any journalists saying anything about Morelos being hit with a coin only three days after that either. 

Spot on mate, they were all too busy trying to defend Collum for sending off a Rangers player for being disrespectful by taking the piss. 

Archived