Is there a waiting list for STs next year?

35 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Definitely!

However according to Mark Dingwall on FF we won’t be able to expand Ibrox (in our lifetimes) because the current board never blocked plans made by the council to build housing and roads around the stadium.

Still would love to see the corners filled in either side of the main stand! 🙏🏻

Would be naive/ stupid to do it now. 

16 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

The Gerrard junkies all turning up

I had one for four seasons, years ago. Gave it up as was working away. Admittedly, and I'll hold my hands up to this, I didn't renew when I should have because of the way the club was managed. My fault, I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

My old boy pays for 2 books and me an ma older brother use the other 1, so I honestly don’t know the ins and outs 

we had a seat in the gf4 more or less on the halfway line (fucking cracking seat) an he missed the deadline a couple of year ago an now we are stuck in gf6 (murder seat) luckily there wasn’t a waiting list at the time 

Always somebody else's fault. You 2 need to chip in and help yer auld man.

6 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

I had one for four seasons, years ago. Gave it up as was working away. Admittedly, and I'll hold my hands up to this, I didn't renew when I should have because of the way the club was managed. My fault, I suppose. 

Hi mate. I'll sell you mine. Won't know how much I'll be selling it for until the prices are out and I do a few sums though.

8 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Sounds fair...I'll give you a grand up front as a retainer. Just PM me your bank details! 👍

Have reported you to the admin team as it is against forum policy to but tickets at more than face value.

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

When I were a lad, you paid fuck all to get in. "Hey mister, gonnae gies a lift ower" Always a good bear willing to help. Poofs nowadays expect seats and all.

Its got nothing to do with "poofs". You know why stadiums are all -seated.

8 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Always somebody else's fault. You 2 need to chip in and help yer auld man.

Lol to be fair I’m lucky if a make half the games that’s why me an ma brother share the 1 book

its a family thing bud my old man only started paying for his own book when my old granda died, was in his 50’s at the time lol 

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Surely people with ST's already get to decide if they want a seat transfer during renewal before any spares go on sale?

Assuming you’ve never had to deal with our ticket office. Shambles usually, particularly seat transfers. 

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Assuming you’ve never had to deal with our ticket office. Shambles usually, particularly seat transfers. 

I've heard a lot of people complain about it but I've never had any issues personally. In saying that I bought my ST and never needed them again so I haven't rang them that much

11 hours ago, B1872 said:

Definitely!

However according to Mark Dingwall on FF we won’t be able to expand Ibrox (in our lifetimes) because the current board never blocked plans made by the council to build housing and roads around the stadium.

Still would love to see the corners filled in either side of the main stand! 🙏🏻

The main stand corners can’t be filled in. 

Even if the waiting list is 4000 you should still jump on it.

Folks circumstances change all the time, and if your flexible on your ticket demands, say if you want 2 seats but willing to get them a row or 2 apart then you’ve more chance of getting then than say an applicant that requires 2-3 together.

my first season ticket was ecks last year in charge. 3rd place after being champions and 10 in a row without winning a game. Brutal although I only missed 1 home game that year.