Grezda injured

Escobar

10 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Agree with most of this except the bit about pace. He's fucking rapid and he's definitely shown us that. Showed a lot of ability in the International game against Scotland so there is something to hope for going forward. 

£2m quid for hope mate, aye ok 

5 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Apparently a collision in training, not a recurrence of an old injury.

Harsh some calling him a flop already, hes not had a propper chance.

Doesn’t look cut out for the spl or being a Rangers player  , rossiter injury prone to but more than holds his own when he plays ,  no way in my opinion could grezda show the same desire fight and heart as the rest of the team did against them the last game 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Doesn’t look cut out for the spl or being a Rangers player  , rossiter injury prone to but more than holds his own when he plays ,  no way in my opinion could grezda show the same desire fight and heart as the rest of the team did against them the last game 

To be fair to Grezda I think his work rate in terms of tracking back has been good he just doesn't look good enough on the ball unfortunately.

4 hours ago, miracle said:

Speaking of Barisic, why is he not getting the same amount of stick seeing as he's injured.   He's played fewer games too.

This lads deemed Maldini amongst our support, he’s ok with the hope goes onto be really good , could he have played with the level of intensity and get fucked right in as Andy Halliday did against celtic ? I’ve got big doubts to be honest 

Grezda could still prove very useful playing the inside forward role left of the front 3 with Defoe and Morelos.  He's quick and direct he just lacks a bit of conviction just now probably because he's not been physically right.  We rotate players a fair amount so I think opportunities will come for him.

He has some pedigree internationally and also being recognised as Osijek's best player so I for one am not writing him off yet. Might be one who needs to settle and feel confident.