The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/02/2019 at 22:58, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. subjecting that player to sectarian abuse due to his perceived religious beliefs  

1. Sing the 'cheer up' song to a opposition manager once.

So for us it’s “the cheer up song” but for them it’s sectarian abuse due to perceived religious beliefs #selectarianism

On 22/02/2019 at 22:58, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Right so this week alone we have had one set of fans,

1. Hit a player with a coin while subjecting that player to sectarian abuse due to his perceived religious beliefs.

2. Break hundreds of seats and have a mini pitch invasion.

3. Attack a elderly fan of Kilmarnock.

4. Sing songs glorifying a prescribed terrorist organisation both at home and abroad.

5. Video a what looks like a 5 year old boy singing about a Rangers employee being a orange bastard and 'hoping he dies' while around about 100 adults sing along and egg him on.

6. Fans group claim that they fire bombed a Rangers pub in Spain with pictures showing fire damage to the pub.

7. Fans filmed throwing bottles and chairs and even (strangely) shouting sectarian abuse at Spanish police resulting in arrests.

8. A fan arrested for possession of Crystal Meth in Spain.

9. Graffiti in the town centre calling supporters of another team 'H** Scum' (a weekly occurrence these days).

10. 3 supporters arrested for sending a ref abuse after their team lost a game.

We have in the same week had another set of fans,

1. Sing the 'cheer up' song to a opposition manager once.

Guess what has caused the bigger media and political reaction?

Nobody in this country can claim with a straight face that there isn't a media or political agenda against one club and its fans.

==================

Nail on head.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Top post mate ...... in any other country this would put the question right out the window .... unfortunately we are right up against it here in Scotland where the only sectarian club are protected from top to bottom.

There is definitely a shotgun sectarian problem in this country ... and it has both barrels firmly pointed towards the most successful Club in the world and its followers.

Your posts .... and this one in particular shows just how small minded and blinkered they are. 

:UK:

37 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Top post mate ...... in any other country this would put the question right out the window .... unfortunately we are right up against it here in Scotland where the only sectarian club are protected from top to bottom.

There is definitely a shotgun sectarian problem in this country ... and it has both barrels firmly pointed towards the most successful Club in the world and its followers.

Your posts .... and this one in particular shows just how small minded and blinkered they are. 

And saying sorry did not help us one little bit 

Even although I think it takes the bigger man to say it .Not with this subject I don't 

And agree with your post 👌

49 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And saying sorry did not help us one little bit 

Even although I think it takes the bigger man to say it .Not with this subject I don't 

And agree with your post 👌

👍

Yes mate .... the sickening apologies from both manager and chairman are indeed in no way indicative of the feelings of many in our support .... they do not help the argument that one club is being given carte blanche to commit all the charges in SEMA's post above ... and more ... yet single us out for punishment and media frenzy.

Hard to take when our own fail to back us up .... SC final just one of the many examples where we are left to fend for ourselves .... honestly sickening.

Not only the BBC - today's Rhebel reporting Benidorm knife attack witness screamed in fear as 'Scottish football fans' stabbed two men 

As far as I'm aware Scotland have not played n Span recently -- were these supporters following a club side then why not name the club ???

Agenda - of course not. 

It's actually getting ridiculous . And there are still people within our support, that would have more fun calling fellow bears out as para . You know who YOU are, maggots

I seriously don't think it's just the BBC tbh . They may be the most obvious, but we are increasingly becoming an easy target, because we have an apology of a board.

They see the BBC getting away with this stuff they come away with . And think, we will do the same . That is how many of us are seeing it now , hence the reason VB have organised this

I have always said . the club is going to have balls to take the fight on  . We have quite the opposite and it's leaving us wide open for attacks on something different , every other week .

And lets  not kid ourselves . These vermin are not going to stop, as they want every advantage possible , just like they succeeded with the tax/ Whyte affair .

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We will be getting there soon enough no doubts about it!

That is the angle they are aiming for BA . No doubts . Getting more advantage

And as they manipulate with the corrupt COMP officer . They will manipulate with this in favour of only one club

Listening to SSB on the way home and Nuremburg getting all high and mighty .

There needs to be a rule that the team kicking the ball out for an injury that the ball needs returned .

Now my timescale could be a bit out .but I reckon this sporting gesture started about 20yrs ago .and teams were doing it regular .my memory tells me that around 10yrs ago there was some kind of FIFA directive stopping this as there were complaints about time wasting and taking the decision away from the ref on stopping play .That was the same time when Refs were told only to stop play for head injuries .

Look at the furore today after what happened yday at something that didn't affect the outcome of the game .

Imagine what would have happened if Motherwell ended up drawing .

also imagine the coverage if the same thing happened to us .

Could there possibly be an agenda in play here where the media want to give the scum one last hurrah knowing that the shit is away to hit the fan. 

Its far too orchestrated and well developed to just be a case of football supporters using their positions for a football team. 

Just now, magic8ball said:

reckon Mcann has out the current sensational sectarianism pish to bed .

they ain't interested unless they can keep it anti Catholic 

Nope, it's just been ignored with all the Brenda circus.

If you think sensational sectarianism is over, with TLB about to take the helm, I fear you're in for a shock. It'll soon go into overdrive 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you think sensational sectarianism is over, with TLB about to take the helm, I fear you're in for a shock. It'll soon go into overdrive 

Think you could be right there. Probably start tommoro at hearts.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

it's going to need an incident for it to kick off again but I know what you mean .I remember th3 fallout after mcoist incident .wher3 TLB  was the only one in the wrong .

The SNP were struggling Salmond jumped on th3 band wagon giving us a devided fucked up nation 

Archived