Jump to content
BridgeIsBlue

The Media Agenda

Recommended Posts


5 hours ago, bgally said:

I was the 2nd comment in the Times,i asked what team the fan supported and needless to say no answer.

Comments now closed 

 

I'm actually banned from the ET  comments.... they didn't like being reminded of their "histry" it seems 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair play to the Dude who’s just put up a blog that’ll have those cunts self harming the remainder of the day.  Credit where its due, it’s a belter 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, markem said:

Fair play to the Dude who’s just put up a blog that’ll have those cunts self harming the remainder of the day.  Credit where its due, it’s a belter 😂

Blogs are utterly pointless. Come back when he gets a positive Rangers story printed in his shit hole paper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Blogs are utterly pointless. Come back when he gets a positive Rangers story printed in his shit hole paper. 

They don't pay me to write news stories. They pay me to write an opinion column on the website. Which gets read by a far greater audience than would be available if it was in the print edition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Blogs are utterly pointless. Come back when he gets a positive Rangers story printed in his shit hole paper. 

I’ve seen the guy take plenty stick on here, I agree with much of it and offered plenty however his work today is spot on so I’m not going to give him stick about where they chose to feature it....the debate about taking their coin will go on and that’s fair enough but not many with a platform have had the balls to write with that tone and correctly ask questions of the Clyde Tunnel 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Dude said:

They don't pay me to write news stories. They pay me to write an opinion column on the website. Which gets read by a far greater audience than would be available if it was in the print edition.

Sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, markem said:

I’ve seen the guy take plenty stick on here, I agree with much of it and offered plenty however his work today is spot on so I’m not going to give him stick about where they chose to feature it....the debate about taking their coin will go on and that’s fair enough but not many with a platform have had the balls to write with that tone and correctly ask questions of the Clyde Tunnel 1. 

Come back when he's asking questions of his shit hole paper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Sure. 

Sure? I've never written news stories for the Daily Record. Every single piece I've done for them has been an opinion column. I have a full-time job writing news stories about Rangers and Scottish football elsewhere. 😂 Although if you've every actually read any of them, I'd love to see you point out where I'm not positive in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sure? I've never written news stories for the Daily Record. Every single piece I've done for them has been an opinion column. I have a full-time job writing news stories about Rangers and Scottish football elsewhere. 😂 Although if you've every actually read any of them, I'd love to see you point out where I'm not positive in them.

Good for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2019 at 12:21, The Dude said:

They don't pay me to write news stories. They pay me to write an opinion column on the website. Which gets read by a far greater audience than would be available if it was in the print edition.

How many views does a typical story of yours get via the DR website? Just out of interest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Within 48 hours of our game on Saturday we've had:

- a 7 year retired ex ref who publicly professes to being a scum fan brought in to analyse our penalties

- the same scum ref stating most refs support Rangers or celtic but he knows of no other scum supporters, implying they all support Rangers

- BBC driven agenda suggesting 4/5 penalty decisions were wrong, 3 of which were penalties we were given

- BBC presenters stating players dived and shouldn't get away with it.. they'd be as well waving to the camera to the Compliance Officer

- a BBC presenter challenging a neutral ref with 15 years service at the top end of English and Euro football, who deemed 3/4 given were correct. 

- platform given to a current spl manager who wasn't at game demanding a Rangers player be banned for simulation. 

- An ex celtic captain demanding impartial foreign refs be brought in to protect scum players as Scottish refs don't.

 

The media agenda can't be any clearer troops. Operation crank it up to win the scum 10 in a row at all costs is well underway. 

ON the foreign refs its maybe time to call their bluff, The club should say ok, we have no problem with that if that's the road they want to go down. You will see plenty of backtracking then you can be sure. The nutters don't want a level playing field they want one tilted in their favour and its as transparent as fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Within 48 hours of our game on Saturday we've had:

- a 7 year retired ex ref who publicly professes to being a scum fan brought in to analyse our penalties

- the same scum ref stating most refs support Rangers or celtic but he knows of no other scum supporters, implying they all support Rangers

- BBC driven agenda suggesting 4/5 penalty decisions were wrong, 3 of which were penalties we were given

- BBC presenters stating players dived and shouldn't get away with it.. they'd be as well waving to the camera to the Compliance Officer

- a BBC presenter challenging a neutral ref with 15 years service at the top end of English and Euro football, who deemed 3/4 given were correct. 

- platform given to a current spl manager who wasn't at game demanding a Rangers player be banned for simulation. 

- An ex celtic captain demanding impartial foreign refs be brought in to protect scum players as Scottish refs don't.

 

The media agenda can't be any clearer troops. Operation crank it up to win the scum 10 in a row at all costs is well underway. 

Heard the first hour of the phone in last night .

A bear comes on asking where the media outcry is when Rangers get decisions against them .keevins reply was .yes there would be and there is .Bear replies. absolute rubbish .keevins reply is well that's because of your viewpoint. 

Then a tarrier comes on blasting the penalties .The host of the show .who defo sounds like a tarrier but he does try and show a bit of balance .Quotes the rules that if a player is fouled outside the box and is continually fouled till the penalty box it's a penalty .the tarrier wasn't interested. 

Then last night I watched the Peter and Rougie football show. both including our "own" Barry Ferguson ignore this rule by claiming only 1 was s penalty. 

The rules are being ignored here by our media to make it look like the refs favour us .when it's clear to all us bears that we get far more against us than for us .

Prime example .when we beat the taigs at ibrox we had 2 weeks full flow about Morelos. Compare it to the game we lost at their midden. They scored from a clear foulon Ryan Jack .This was quickly brushed off as the tarriers were the better team anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

ON the foreign refs its maybe time to call their bluff, The club should say ok, we have no problem with that if that's the road they want to go down. You will see plenty of backtracking then you can be sure. The nutters don't want a level playing field they want one tilted in their favour and its as transparent as fuck.

Foreign as long as they come from the ROI, Poland or Italy is what they actually mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't have specific figures but the last few have been pushing 100k-150k views each and been the most read content on the Record's website.

Just imagine how high that would be if it wasn’t just the obsessive scum fans that read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tam57 said:

Just imagine how high that would be if it wasn’t just the obsessive scum fans that read it.

You think its only celtic fans that read it? 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...