Gerrard has credit in the bank.

KingKirk

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

The usual ones can kid themselves on, but the fact is the scum have went backwards and that is the biggest factor as why we are 'close' to them. Our form domestically has not improved at all and that is after Gerrard got backed massively!

As for Europe, people are too attached to the shambles of Progres. We SHOULD 100% be beating the likes of Ufa, Oisjek. Maribor tie is the only significant performance and result in Europe. 1 win in 6 group matches is woeful against three sides who sacked their managed, one playing a reserve side against us on the opening night. Another key factor often ignored is McGregor saved us massively in Europe this season.

This is it all the other teams are the same level of shite only the filth have looked shite this year and there for the taking but it will not be us that will run them close as we are not good enough.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The usual ones can kid themselves on, but the fact is the scum have went backwards and that is the biggest factor as why we are 'close' to them. Our form domestically has not improved at all and that is after Gerrard got backed massively!

As for Europe, people are too attached to the shambles of Progres. We SHOULD 100% be beating the likes of Ufa, Oisjek. Maribor tie is the only significant performance and result in Europe. 1 win in 6 group matches is woeful against three sides who sacked their managed, one playing a reserve side against us on the opening night. Another key factor often ignored is McGregor saved us massively in Europe this season.

Trying to downplay Europe mate leave it oot ffs

3 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

And beating them too which was a must.

The other difference is we haven't been hammered in any game results-wise. We took a few heavy beatings under Warbs & Pedro so we have been stronger there.

We have only won twelve games out of twenty-two there's really no way to dress that up.

26 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

No doubt that Clarke is the best manager in this league but I think looking at 'budgets' alone is too binary.

Yes they are a huge part, but so is the fact teams raise their game against us more than most - even more so than they do the tarriers - Kilmarnock are not under pressure to win the league/cup or even games. Their fans are happy with mediocre which is a completely different pressure to manage within. 

I agree with the budget we have and facilities we should be doing better, but we also have to consider successive failures on squad investment, the amount of dead-weight we have hanging around our neck with the likes of Pena, Herrera, Dodoo etc. 

And there is no denying the league is more competitive which means results are harder fought. 

You said this

21 minutes ago, Smile said:

So you blame the board then for appointing poor managers and letting them spend money on useless shite?

I said that.

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I genuinely have no idea what you're referring to and going by your post I'm not sure you do either. 

What's hard to understand?

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

We have only won twelve games out of twenty-two there's really no way to dress that up.

Yeah it's not the best but we are still in touch with leaders.

I think that the extra Euro games have taken their toll on the squad. The sheep and killie haven't had to worry which is why they are right up there atm.

I expect that we will win more games this 2nd part of the season and the others bar celtic will fall back.

Time will tell I guess but I wouldnt be rushing to do anything right now.

54 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The usual ones can kid themselves on, but the fact is the scum have went backwards and that is the biggest factor as why we are 'close' to them. Our form domestically has not improved much at all and that is after Gerrard got backed massively!

As for Europe, people are too attached to the shambles of Progres. We SHOULD 100% be beating the likes of Ufa, Oisjek etc. Maribor tie is the only significant performance and result in Europe. 1 win in 6 group matches is woeful against three sides who sacked their managed, one played a reserve side against us on the opening night. Another key factor often ignored is McGregor saved us massively in Europe this season.

You constantly bang on about "the usual ones", why not name them for us?

Or are you just a liar/shitebag?

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No I don't you actual weirdo. 

Its obvious who they are bridgeisblue, Leedsbear, Dean, BP9 etc. 

Your fascination with constantly quoting me is tedious.

Kid ourselves on about what exactly? 

Find it laughable that you've lumped me in with BP9 of all people :lol:

2 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Absolute shite.

He's got credit it in the bank because there's clear signs of improvement, we made the Europa league group stages (after 4 qualifying rounds) and didn't get embarrassed and he's managed to beat the tims in a league game which was our first in 20 odd games against them. 

Yes, the league form is disappointing but to say the only reason he has credit in the bank is because he's Steven Gerrard is nonsense. 

That win on the 29th means absolutely fuck all. Our domestic form is disgraceful and would absolutely see managers sacked in years gone by. No amount of excuses will hide that fact.

We will have to give Stevie more time and hopefully he will get it right, but every time we put in a performance like last night it makes me worry he is not learning from his mistakes. 

I did think after the taigs game he had found a way to get the players really up for a game and expected that to continue last night with the same team without Goldson who was injured. I suppose even with the changes, until the Worrall fuck up we were not doing bad, but then we just seemed to crumble and it was nearly half-time before we started getting some attacks going again. Once they got the second I had no real hope of getting even an equaliser, never mind a winner and that is concerning for me.

I must admit I am concerned about how we will play on Sunday now.